Current time: 01/07/2024, 07:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
Stagecoach and arriva may do what they done when maytree went bust and give them a temporary job untill the contract ends then move on with the contract.
Find all posts by this user
http://www.itv.com/news/granada/

Halfway down the page is The News Report
(03/10/2013 18:25)R557 ABA Wrote:  New 411 timetable, running hourly via Park Road South and Park Road East instead of Conway Street in the evening time.

Basically the old 101 route
Can I ask everyone to refrain from posting wild speculation about this operation and the circumstances in which it has closed down. Until some facts emerge (if they ever do) I would advise everyone to be careful about what they say. Any further inappropriate posts will be deleted.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
I'm very sad to see Impera go, as a very regular user of the 98 im saddened that i have to go the longer ways to get to Moreton and Liverpool from Beechwood now. I always paid on Impera buses when ever i could.

The only question is, what will happen to their fleet?

I'm hoping Avon will buy some of their fleet to replace their aging R & S plated darts.

I wish the drivers of Impera the best luck and all the best for the future careers.

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(03/10/2013 20:34)busdude Wrote:  The only question is, what will happen to their fleet?

I'm hoping Avon will buy some of their fleet to replace their aging R & S plated darts.
The re-possessors will value them and sell them over around four to six weeks to cover outstanding debts that the company has (such as unpaid wages).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It was reported on radio city news at 6am this morning that all impera drivers and other staff have lost their jobs and will not be paid i feel so sorry for them best of luck guys in finding new employment.
(04/10/2013 06:15)MX12CFE Wrote:  It was reported on radio city news at 6am this morning that all impera drivers and other staff have lost their jobs and will not be paid i feel so sorry for them best of luck guys in finding new employment.

Those are the people that I have sympathy with, no pay and no job, I hope that they all find alternative employment as really they have suffered because Impera tried to run before they could walk.
I do think that another operator will take over the running of the 39, maybe just in the summer? New Brighton is becoming attractive to locals to visit.
Would the Avon 86 and 87 extending beyond Leasowe Station to New Brighton be a possibility in the evening and on Sundays .

Just thinking outside the box .
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)