Current time: 29/09/2024, 01:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lancashire County Council Cuts to Bus Services
RE: Lancashire County Council Cuts to Bus Services
(01/03/2016 21:17)Dentonian Wrote:  Supposedly, the Buses Bill has been delayed due to London Mayoral Elections and the forthcoming EU referendum, but as both were fully expected that does seem to be a poor excuse on behalf of Whitehall.

Going back to your other general point about Policies. As I think Mayneway has said, there is a distinct difference between Manifesto promises and what is actually enacted. Plus, let's not forget that the context is Buses, not what the media and politicians see as "public transport" ie. Rail. So maybe you can tell me what Labour's actual Policy is for Buses, as they never mention it on their Party Political broadcasts or in media interviews on relevant subjects?
More pertinently, and to paraphrase the People's Judean Front (or was it the Popular Front of Judea), what have Labour actually done for us Bus Users/Non Motorists?

For those of you who aren't interested in politics, David Cameron (Conservative) has been Prime Minister since May 2010. Below, if it works, is a link outlining the current Labour Party's policy on public transport, including bus services.

BTW, I am not, and never have been, a member of any political party but I do exercise my right to vote as I feel it is the least I can do for those many millions of people who fought and died for that same right.

http://www.yourbritain.org.uk/uploads/ed...NITIES.pdf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)