Current time: 02/05/2024, 16:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
Great news! Dennis Dart 8.8M Plaxton Pointer 2 LJ51DCY (0917) has been repaired and is back and shall be back in Service within the Next week!Smile

Im quite intrigued by this 12A/12 changes as that as well as the 13 is my local route but there currently is no 12A, so quite interesting!

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/09/2015 17:38)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Great news! Dennis Dart 8.8M Plaxton Pointer 2 LJ51DCY (0917) has been repaired and is back and shall be back in Service within the Next week!Smile

Im quite intrigued by this 12A/12 changes as that as well as the 13 is my local route but there currently is no 12A, so quite interesting!

Good to hear, I guess been DDA it allows one of the non DDA ones to come off, unless Wrexham are short.

Regards
Chris
(26/09/2015 21:05)Depotosw Wrote:  Good to hear, I guess been DDA it allows one of the non DDA ones to come off, unless Wrexham are short.

Regards
Chris

We are short anyway but it will be in service with the Non-DDA ones as it will leave 2448 as a spare as we tend to prefer using vehicles under 10Ms plus with Solos being away for Refurb and on top of that we have repairs/breakdowns it is needed really Smile

Hour long Bus v Car standoff in Llay!

http://www.wrexham.com/news/hour-long-bu...00942.html
2145 was noted at Chester Railway Station last night on Route 1.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(02/10/2015 19:44)N531 DWM Wrote:  Hour long Bus v Car standoff in Llay!

http://www.wrexham.com/news/hour-long-bu...00942.html

Has there been a problem on this route before ?

This seems to be a problem for a lot of bus companies in recent times , didnt first end up having a similar stand off in Bristol.
(20/10/2015 10:06)wirralbus Wrote:  Has there been a problem on this route before ?

This seems to be a problem for a lot of bus companies in recent times , didnt first end up having a similar stand off in Bristol.

There is never any problems on that route, never, probably just that one driver who felt like being a a**hole that day, Wrexham.com said it was an hour long but it was just 20 minutes, the picture clearly shows the driver of the car could of passed easily.

Anyway in other news Optare M950 Solo CX09BGK (0691) back on the road today fresh from refurbishment and repaint.

I don't know if its already been reported but 2261 is now operating out of here
Y552UJC 0852 has returned from St Helens having had major repairs and had also been given a fresh lick of paint allover, although a mistake has been made (cant quite get my head round it myself) but they have numbered it 0856 instead of 0852 but shall be in service tomorrow with its proper numbers Smile

Had a quick nose from some public vantage points into Caego, Wrexham on today (08/11) to check on the stock out of use before the heavens opened!:

Compound (* indicates robbed of parts, others stored complete):
*860 X209 JOF
*867 X217 JOF
*868 X218 JOF
*872 Y32 TDA
*877 Y37 TDA
*901 V432 DGT
*903 V434 DGT
913 X244 PGT
*2219 X219 ANC
*2351 V581 DJC
2557 Y21 BLU
*2431 X431 HJA
2437 X437 HJA [X43 Bangor on blind]
2448 X448 HJA

Dead line on side fence:
851 Y551 UJC (long robbed of spares)

The means 832, 863, 865, 866 have all departed since my last visit, no doubt to PVS.

Top corner from side fence:
886 Y46 TDA (missing parts)

Could not see 861, 862, or 864 that were there last time, assume gone to PVS, didn't have a close look so any corrections on these would be appreciated.

Hope of interest
Chris

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)