Current time: 03/05/2024, 01:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
Pulsar 2906 appears to be with Rhyl depot, still branded for the 1 (Wrexham > Chester), as it was photographed on the 51 on the 3rd of this month:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76143256@N02/8720704062/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Perhaps as a temporary exchange for the Gemini currently at Wrexham?

I'm quite intrigued as to where Wrexham's Pulsars will be re-allocated to now Bangor has taken on Commanders instead. Apparently the examples still parked up at Wrexham have been stripped of all Arriva Buses Wales branding which did somewhat suggest a North West depot may be the intended location...

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
If the pulsars are to come to the northwest this will surely see off more marshalls and/or the V-ENC alx300's.
(09/05/2013 07:16)MPTE1955 Wrote:  If the pulsars are to come to the northwest this will surely see off more marshalls and/or the V-ENC alx300's.
Yes, I suspect Green Lane or St Helens would be the likely recipients to go some way toward Dart/ALX300 replacements. That's purely speculation though, they could well remain within the Welsh division still despite the ABW branding removal.

(09/05/2013 07:16)MPTE1955 Wrote:  If the pulsars are to come to the northwest this will surely see off more marshalls and/or the V-ENC alx300's.
I've heard that four are going to/at Birkenhead and that 2909 has been "P&P'd". If they're at Birkenhead for service, they could see-off a few more Cadets for St Helens to replace ageing buses there.

(09/05/2013 14:06)3111 Wrote:  I've heard that four are going to/at Birkenhead and that 2909 has been "P&P'd". If they're at Birkenhead for service, they could see-off a few more Cadets for St Helens to replace ageing buses there.
MM noted 2909 being done at Jackson Street so that would certainly sound about right.

Either way, if they do come to North West it will see off most of the marshalls/alx300's and not forgetting Speke's remaining prestiges one way or another even if it is the cadets that get cascaded from birkenhead.
(09/05/2013 14:25)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Either way, if they do come to North West it will see off most of the marshalls/alx300's and not forgetting Speke's remaining prestiges one way or another even if it is the cadets that get cascaded from birkenhead.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Wrexham only had six Pulsars upon the Sapphire launch - six buses are hardly going to see-off a lot of buses...! LOL

To be honest, I'm not sure more pulsars are good news anyway, I hadnt looked at Wrexhams fleetlist either to be honest. Ok well it will more than likely see off a few more marshalls then.
6 Pulsars, displacing 6 Cadets from Birkenhead, would certainly see off either the remaining T-PNBs or all but one of the Marshalls at St Helens. Definite progress as MPTE1955 says.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)