Current time: 28/04/2024, 15:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HTL Buses
RE: HTL Buses
(24/08/2013 11:12)J654UHN Wrote:  Think i saw you driving the 263 the other day mate. it was a showing elle vale 263 lol

That would have been in SN06 BMV on Wednesday (an equally unusual allocation!) - Something wrong its destination screen as part of it doesn't work correctly!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Couldnt remember the day but i was going to work along mackets lane about half 1. did make me chuckle seeing elle vale
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I wouldn't be surprised if the Nottingham Solo's get on to the 603, anything's possible!
Couple of odd allocations today, YJ61 MOA is on the 173/174 and YJ61 MOF is on the 146/245/246/247 Huyton Circles - Usually both would be on the 263/163 respectively, not sure what is on these in their place however!

YJ12 GZG has also now lost its Specsavers rear advert!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
An unusual sighting on the 56 this evening was Enviro200 DK08 AYU. There were issues with the quality of the bus (such as vibrations and rattling), however I've forwarded my comments onto HTL Buses via their Facebook page and they have replied (already!) saying that they'll pass my comments onto their engineering department. Can't say fairer than that!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2 mercedes sprinters out on st helens tenders tonite.
One of the Nottingham Solos on the 141 last night with 'Page Moss' simply displayed on the blinds and nothing else, bit lazy as there's no excuse for not displaying 141 and I've seen in the past that St Helens is on there.
W602PTO was on the 195 this evening, V980XUB on the 36 and 141 lates and YJ13HJV was also on that
BX12 DZG and the lovely V980 XUB are on Garston Circs tonight.
The Sprinter would of coped fine on the 166 as the route isn't as busy compared to Mon-Sat. In the past HTL have used alero's occasionally with a smaller capacity on nights and it was pretty quiet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)