Current time: 28/04/2024, 13:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
How many Darts do the St Helens depot operate? Being around St Helens today, I couldnt believe how common both the Marshall and Plaxton bodies were within the town....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/07/2013 20:49)anw2015 Wrote:  2349 had been like that since 7.15 this morning. Can't have been a major fault as it was on the 20 this evening.

Quite surprised it was out so quick as both the back was open and the front open for the tow - that's quite a turn-around.
(05/07/2013 21:44)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  How many Darts do the St Helens depot operate? Being around St Helens today, I couldnt believe how common both the Marshall and Plaxton bodies were within the town....
See the site fleetlist, here: http://dartslf.com/fleetlists/arriva-nor...st-helens/. Note that the list is outdated and since its current publication, all of the T-PNB Darts are withdrawn as is 7623 and, I'm fairly certain, 7627. I believe 7641 may be on loan somewhere too? Someone would have to confirm that though.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Think I read somewhere that 7641 was at Runcorn.
Think 2416 is on the pits.
acording to what i just got told arriva bolton 2249 and 2800 are coming to st helens depot tomoz for service Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/07/2013 09:21)bolton bus basher Wrote:  acording to what i just got told arriva bolton 2249 and 2800 are coming to st helens depot tomoz for service Smile

I suppose one of these is a replacement for 2314 as we still awaiting 2423 to arrive.

is there any news on 2423? Last I heard was that it was having work done. Also just read that 2417 has arrived, can anyone confirm that this is now in service?

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Will be good to have 2800 back after quite a few years since it went to Bolton.
2423 was having its bodywork done last time i seen it but going to have a look round after work so il let you know whats there.
(06/07/2013 12:21)motormayhem Wrote:  2423 was having its bodywork done last time i seen it but going to have a look round after work so il let you know whats there.

Thanks

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)