Current time: 28/04/2024, 14:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(04/03/2013 16:18)sumner Wrote:  Update on 2324, its on the 31

Cheers mate

RIP 96 - YNWA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/03/2013 16:03)K101HUM Wrote:  Regarding the T-reg Dart's, 2314 and 7623 had the day off today while one of the older Solo's disgraced its self and recovered by RNW around dinner time.

2314 and 7623 both out on the 32 and 32A respectively this afternoon. 2314 looks like it could be on the 32 lates.

676 stayed out on the 10A at least until it's arrival back in St Helens around 1:30pm. It was replaced by 2976.

On another note, I just had 2315 on the 32 on my way home and what a pile of junk. I must of felt every bump from the bus station to Sutton, it is very rattly, and going up New Street seemed to struggle changing gears.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
676 lasted until 13.30 ..... Wow. Fire away with your complaints chaps, no excuse for that one!

sth77, Can't say I'm a huge fan of the T-PNBs either. Very slow and rattly going by the examples we have allocated. 2324 is slightly better but has horrible idle vibrations.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(03/03/2013 20:03)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Front only as per 2213 did you notice?

I couldnt tell as it was in the paint shop i could just see the front mate.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
(04/03/2013 19:31)CX54 DKD Wrote:  676 lasted until 13.30 ..... Wow. Fire away with your complaints chaps, no excuse for that one!

sth77, Can't say I'm a huge fan of the T-PNBs either. Very slow and rattly going by the examples we have allocated. 2324 is slightly better but has horrible idle vibrations.

Seeing as smaller buses are getting on the 10A lately, I believe that they are putting a transit minibus on the there tomorrow. Laugh Joking aside for that solo to be on there that long is a absolute disgrace, but we could have seen it coming with 1 or 2 SR's being on there recently.
Had 7640 on the 32A this afternoon (thankfully for only a short journey). I can confirm it is just as bad as it was. Instead of sending it back to St Helens, they should have put it out of it's misery and sent it straight to Barnsley.
(04/03/2013 15:59)sumner Wrote:  2324 wasn't on the front fence this morning, also i saw 676 this morning and it's a ridiculous allocation but it would be much worse on the 10. Also 2322 (?) on 89

2322 was certainly on the 89 -seen heading towards Belle Vale about 1610 Speke-bound
Laughably, whilst 676 was left the only vehicle seemingly available to go out of the garage onto a 10A, Pulsar 2975 has been on loan to Birkenhead today on 410s. Although the depot will no doubt receive payment for the loan of a vehicle, if it's negatively impacting the operational situation here, then priorities clearly need looking into. Information is courtesy of Mpte Buses on Facebook.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(04/03/2013 23:07)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Laughably, whilst 676 was left the only vehicle seemingly available to go out of the garage onto a 10A, Pulsar 2975 has been on loan to Birkenhead today on 410s. Although the depot will no doubt receive payment for the loan of a vehicle, if it's negatively impacting the operational situation here, then priorities clearly need looking into. Information is courtesy of Mpte Buses on Facebook.

Are you sure 2975 has been on loan to Birkenhead today? I am positive that I saw it on the 352's around 5:50pm this afternoon. It is mentioned in the Birkenhead thread that GL 2675 has been on the 410's today.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
It was indeed 2675 CX58EUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)