Current time: 16/05/2024, 01:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(22/09/2019 06:33)Manc93 Wrote:  I think they are appearing on quite a few routes lately. Yesterday around Stockport I spotted them on the 11, 368, 383/384. Your best bet is to just turn up to the bus station, and go from there.

358 is generally a mixed bag of deckers & Enviro200s, but the green hybrids do stray onto there at times just like any other Stockport route.

& I don't think Stagecoach operate a schools service in New Mills. One possibility is that it could be ex-stagecoach and with Smiths of Marple? I know in the past they have had ex-stagecoach buses still in the beachball livery.

Think the smiths examples have all been painted white now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/09/2019 15:08)ace Wrote:  Just seen Middleton based 10851 on the 201. Looks like it's moved to Hyde Road.

Seems to of just been a loan.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
An unusual working from Wigan today has been 10621 SN16 OXC which has been working on 9 Wigan - Leigh - Higher Folds, it was driven back towards Bryn depot from Leigh at around 1940 so presume its spending the night there so maybe it will be used from Wigan again tomorrow. Presume its some sort of loan that has resulted from from one of Wigan's E400MMC's failing on the 34 in Hyde Road's territory.
Involved in an accident with Go North West's newly repainted 39209 BN61 MWG was 10596 SN16 OUM damage looks to be the corner and windscreen, and the side of Go North West 39209, looks like one of the drivers has made a miss-judgement at the junction.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/...r-16978737
(24/09/2019 22:21)gilesbus1 Wrote:  An unusual working from Wigan today has been 10621 SN16 OXC which has been working on 9 Wigan - Leigh - Higher Folds, it was driven back towards Bryn depot from Leigh at around 1940 so presume its spending the night there so maybe it will be used from Wigan again tomorrow. Presume its some sort of loan that has resulted from from one of Wigan's E400MMC's failing on the 34 in Hyde Road's territory.

There was two of them on loan for a few days due to vehicle shortages at Wigan, both have since returned to Manchester
PX07GZY broke down in Chadderton on 415 yesterday with what sounded like broken injector/s
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ferrymill Motors Enviro200 FM36 MX14FUP is back at Stagecoach Manchester and is currently running out of Middleton Depot and was out on 415s yesterday, apparently due to Middleton having a number of Solos off the road at the moment with various problems.

Does seem that this bus spends more time on the road that off it as no sooner it goes back its needed by someone else although Stagecoach seem to have it regularly.
(28/09/2019 04:43)M60lad Wrote:  Ferrymill Motors Enviro200 FM36 MX14FUP is back at Stagecoach Manchester and is currently running out of Middleton Depot and was out on 415s yesterday, apparently due to Middleton having a number of Solos off the road at the moment with various problems.

Does seem that this bus spends more time on the road that off it as no sooner it goes back its needed by someone else although Stagecoach seem to have it regularly.

It's for 36112 that sustained front end accident damage.
Doesnt seem that Stagecoach Manchester are having much luck at the moment as I've also heard from a reliable source that all the Solos are Middleton Depot (47472 47473 47824 47825) are off the road at the moment with various faults.

Yesterday 415 was operated with 2 Enviro200s
Has the 183 Limeside to Royal Oldham Hospital route has been moved to the Middleton Depot from Ashton or it just a certain journey, as I noticed the the 07:05 from Limeside M-F runs dead after it first run to Middleton to pick the 112 service to Manchester.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)