Current time: 27/09/2024, 20:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(28/03/2013 20:26)Valandil Wrote:  
(26/03/2013 21:01)3111 Wrote:  39C is renumbered X39.
Other way around mate!
Oh yeah - sorry about that! Hammer

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Liverpool serviced look good particularly the 98.
Find all posts by this user
3317 appeared on the 39 today , did well tbh

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
(06/04/2013 21:21)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  3317 appeared on the 39 today , did well tbh

It was on the 164 the same evening, I managed to ride on it, quite pleasant! It later got replaced by an MPD.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Double decker spotted in Sir Thomas Street, driver training.
(08/04/2013 12:18)R874 ERE Wrote:  
(06/04/2013 21:21)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  3317 appeared on the 39 today , did well tbh

It was on the 164 the same evening, I managed to ride on it, quite pleasant! It later got replaced by an MPD.

Agreed!

+ it's finally nice to see another operator coming through the tunnels, good luck to Impera to be fair !

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
(08/04/2013 21:33)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  + it's finally nice to see another operator coming through the tunnels, good luck to Impera to be fair !
I agree with this (competition is always good for passengers - more services and price comparisons, etc...), however poor decisions have been made to sacrifice the popular 39. That busy service is relied-on by many regular passengers. Whenever I've rode on it, the bus has always been half full, at least. The 39 should be prioritised over any new/extended services, in my opinion, due to the fact that it's been built-up for about a year and has been successful so far. I can understand why it was changed when Impera operated the 130/210/241/250, however it was changed back afterwards to how it was and it should have stayed like that. Passengers can't get used to a service which is always changing and they could easily go back to using other services/transport like they did before the 39 was introduced.

(08/04/2013 21:45)3111 Wrote:  
(08/04/2013 21:33)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  + it's finally nice to see another operator coming through the tunnels, good luck to Impera to be fair !
I agree with this (competition is always good for passengers - more services and price comparisons, etc...), however poor decisions have been made to sacrifice the popular 39. That busy service is relied-on by many regular passengers. Whenever I've rode on it, the bus has always been half full, at least. The 39 should be prioritised over any new/extended services, in my opinion, due to the fact that it's been built-up for about a year and has been successful so far. I can understand why it was changed when Impera operated the 130/210/241/250, however it was changed back afterwards to how it was and it should have stayed like that. Passengers can't get used to a service which is always changing and they could easily go back to using other services/transport like they did before the 39 was introduced.

I agree there has been to many changes on the 39, But the recent change to omit town meadow lane has to be done. The route has lost passengers travelling between moreton and west kirby because it served town meadow lane. We will monitor the routes 1A and 39 for 3 months and maybe add a addition bus increasing and it from 5 buses to 6 buses to work the routes i.e in to New Brighton as a 39 and out as a 1A allowing more running time on both routes to reduce delays. but we need to implement the routes first and monitor the situation. We will also look into the possibly of adding maybe a 39E that serves Town Meadow Lane and Terminates there.
(09/04/2013 07:00)msteens Wrote:  
(08/04/2013 21:45)3111 Wrote:  
I agree there has been to many changes on the 39, But the recent change to omit town meadow lane has to be done. The route has lost passengers travelling between moreton and west kirby because it served town meadow lane. We will monitor the routes 1A and 39 for 3 months and maybe add a addition bus increasing and it from 5 buses to 6 buses to work the routes i.e in to New Brighton as a 39 and out as a 1A allowing more running time on both routes to reduce delays. but we need to implement the routes first and monitor the situation. We will also look into the possibly of adding maybe a 39E that serves Town Meadow Lane and Terminates there.
Thanks for getting back to me! Sounds like some good ideas for the future. Angel

seen an advertisement for the 98 in one of the shops on the Beechwood today

Follow me on flickr
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)