Current time: 08/05/2024, 14:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
The times aint even that tight to be honest, you get 13 minutes to get from Wrexham to Marford when you can do it in just 7! you say theres no problem with the vehicles, but there is drivers a purposely starting to refuse driving certain ones eg. 4403/7/9/10 and it says a lot when drivers are starting to say they'd rather drive 51 plate darts to Chester everyday quite simply because they perform better. Arriva should have thought about all this before actually tarting them up in my opinion!

as for bigger buses. i agree 3/4/32/33 used to Have Capital's, 10.7M, Pointer 2's, Olympians even once a DLA ran these routes so that can be changed but the frequency is every 15 minutes as it is and has a PVR of 8 if your saying Caego need to increase time and PVR they'd have to drop other routes in my opinion that isnt fair we dont have enough fleet vehicles for this. also any Wrexham route can take a full size vehicle even the 10/11/12/13 my local which ive had 7531/2 and a few ABA's on and back in the day ive had Capitals on here to just dont think it fit a Pulsar or something like that...

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - LJ51 DDA - 12/12/2013 09:28

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)