Current time: 08/05/2024, 13:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
Don't get me wrong i love darts and i like having them around but it is about time something got done to Wrexham, we get nothing new the newest bus we have are 09 plate Solo's which are honestly Heaps a S**T 5mph up my hill will about 5 passengers is ridiculous, im very friendly with a driver at Caego and even he said its Embarrassing working for them and hes a sapphire driver and finds it embarrassing when one of them S**t heaps break down he also even calls the Wrexham engineering Cowboys's says a lot dont it... i remember when one of the doors on the darts got a smashed and they fixed it with tape and weekly tickets? seriously? and i remember that because it was LJ51DDA! i mean They cant even apply the right color logo to the front this is how bad our depot is (black logo on LJ51DDA)

as Garsty has ust said i remember having Deckers on the 11 and Marshall's, Paladin's, EL2000's all inter working on the 10/11/12/13 it is about time Arriva Actually looked at Wrexham and noticed how bad things are here. something needs to be done.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - LJ51 DDA - 11/08/2013 11:56

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)