Current time: 08/05/2024, 17:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
(02/12/2017 20:07)Depotosw Wrote:  Seem this myself as part of a internal depot newsletter. Never understood why they didn't go for the 6 after RJ's finished. Shame they don't stand their ground more on route 5 opposed to the drop to 40 minutes against D Jones. Still till this day I can find many stops on the route showing the old GHA service info and this is both Denbighshire and Wrexham BC maintained bus stop timetables.

As far as im aware and know D Jones operate to the old GHA timetable anyway i could be wrong but im sure D Jones also get council funding for the 5 as well which would affect Arriva in ways too.

Anyway as to the revised routes for the 4 and the new 4A

4 - REVISED ROUTE - DEPARTING AT :08 past every hour - Wrexham Bus Station, A5152 (past Bellvue Park), (NEW ROUTING) right onto A525 Ruthin Road, Left into Centenary Road, Right onto B5098/99 Bersham Road following this round to the Vicarage Hill Junction then turning right onto B5097 then merging left onto Pentre Bychan Road following this down to Smithy Lane then turning left onto Smithy lane (serving the Crematorium) then right onto Wrexham Road then continuing as normal.

4A - NEW ROUTE/PREVIOUS ROUTE - DEPARTING AT :38 past every hour - From Wrexham Bus Station to Pentre Bychan is the exact same as the old Route 4 then at the BP garage in Johnstown it'll be turning left and left again into Brynhyfryd following this to Snowdon Drive via Gwalia and Worsley Avenue left out of Snowdon Drive onto Bangor Road before making a right onto Heol Orsaf following this to Heol Kenyon before continuing round Heol Kenyon then a left onto Heol Hafod following this to the top (Co-op)(basically route 6) then making a right onto Ruabon Road then a left onto Stryt Las and then back to the normal route.

It seems as though both routes combined will be covering D Jones route 6 between Wrexham and Johnstown (not continuing to Ruabon) NO changes to Route 3. Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - LJ51 DDA - 03/12/2017 00:51

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)