Current time: 08/05/2024, 03:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
(08/07/2017 23:18)iMarkeh Wrote:  I am sorry but Transdev can pretty much always manage to make their buses stick on the right route and they have a lot more buses and a lot more route branding. Other than breakdowns, there is no reason why they shouldnt operate the intended route. If they were unbranded but main purpose was the 1, that is different. They are branded for it.... I personally don't think the buses get as wrecked as Blackpool Transport are saying. Stagecoach are continually rolling it out. If they kept getting broke, they wouldn't roll it out. Same with Arriva. Simply be careful where you put them. IF they will get broke on Saph 1, dont get new buses for it!

Stagecoach do not have any Enviro400 Citys with USB charging ports on the middle of the tables thats what has been ruined at BT and it had to be of some damage to completely remove them from the vehicles, it was posted on Facebook a while back too of kids ripping them out the seats on Yorkshire's Commanders and as for Transdev that is simply because they leave vehicles of the road and dont see it as a loss Arriva do and i'd feel the same having a Y reg Cadet out and not a brand new high spec vehicle, the three unbranded one's were always intended to go onto the 5 anyway that was the plan from day one, they do actually operate their intended route however Arriva see it better to operate the Enviro200s after a certain time and they do actually save a ton of money those Enviro 200s so i see nothing wrong with it.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - LJ51 DDA - 08/07/2017 23:37

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)