Current time: 21/05/2024, 10:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(25/02/2013 22:51)B10B6514 Wrote:  The Marshall Darts are soon to be gradually replaced as the full batch is due for withdrawal. Maybe some of Runcorn's Pulsars wil come over or even Wrexham's.
I reckon that it'd be a good idea to refurbish a handful of Pulsars/Pulsar 2s for the 300 as indirect replacements for the Marshalls (Pulsars replace Renowns and they replace Marshalls). Pulsars generally perform well on the 300 as opposed to some of those noisy and uncomfortable (but well-presented, most of the time) Renowns and the Marshalls that have regularly been on there of late (although the Commander is a better bus for the service).

Wrexham's are rumoured to be going to Bangor to join their sisters. Also, I originally heard that the Runcorn examples were going to St Helens last year, although we all know how plans change (especially since new arrivals went into service and depot circumstances changed) and how many rumours take place (of which the St Helens idea may have been one - who knows).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Southport Olympians - blowick29 - 20/09/2012, 16:00
RE: Southport Olympians - blowick29 - 22/09/2012, 18:04
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot - M113 YKC - 27/02/2013 20:38

User(s) browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)