Current time: 29/06/2024, 07:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseypride
RE: Merseypride
Cheers CUL - yes, I did check those two and they are both withdrawn (though I can't remember whether SORN or Unlicensed, and DVLA is currently down). However, I wasn't certain whether I'd checked the right Dart, having only got it from memory, so thanks for confirming that it was 226!

Others I checked included the following: JWR 150Y, A235 GHN, A649 OCX, B902 TVR, F557 NJM, BHZ 9544, SJI 8684, DHZ 6773, MBZ 4839, B680 BTW, K911 OEM.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It was in Network Warrington's depot on Friday:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/networkwarr...27753@N24/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Corect me if im wrong but B183 BLG is ex Crosville DOG183 if sois this the last Crosville bus next to C212GTU with a active PCV licence?
Find all posts by this user
Not impossible, but I'm surprised if it is. Confidence still had three in use when I was last there DOG139,187and190. DOG189 was with Orbit around then too. C205GTU may be withdrawn now.
Other crosville olympians are still in service Andy.
ah right thanks
(17/09/2012 07:26)P450 SWX Wrote:  Corect me if im wrong but B183 BLG is ex Crosville DOG183 if sois this the last Crosville bus next to C212GTU with a active PCV licence?

At least one other that springs to mind is DVG528, DCA 528X, in Blackpool.

JMB 401T and WTU 467W have also both been reported in use fairly recently (from http://bcv.robsly.com), and the former looks like it has just been relicensed for another year.
Hi All,

Just saw an overall white Neoplan Skyliner with Merseypride legals in the first window in Wavertree, annoyingly I didn't notice its registration but I'm sure I've seen that a few times around here so I'll try to check which one it is next time!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(17/09/2012 15:05)buses7675 Wrote:  Hi All,

Just saw an overall white Neoplan Skyliner with Merseypride legals in the first window in Wavertree, annoyingly I didn't notice its registration but I'm sure I've seen that a few times around here so I'll try to check which one it is next time!

Ex vision
Presumably to replace the coach damaged in the tragic accident last week.

RIP 96 - YNWA

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)