Current time: 26/04/2024, 03:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Happy Als
RE: Happy Als
(06/06/2017 16:49)busdude Wrote:  Does anybody know if Happy Als have an Enviro 400MMC? I seen a dark coloured one in Greasby around 15:40 on a school service, I think it was the 684, I wasn't able to ID it unfortunately.
clocked a couple one was DD17 ALS and another I think was AA17 ALS both in dark silver/black and coach spec
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/06/2017 18:00)E208 WBG Wrote:  clocked a couple one was DD17 ALS and another I think was AA17 ALS both in dark silver/black and coach spec

Wow how impressive! Never expected them to buy brand new buses

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/06/2017 18:00)E208 WBG Wrote:  clocked a couple one was DD17 ALS and another I think was AA17 ALS both in dark silver/black and coach spec

Must be something other than AA17ALS, as that's apparently on a white Vauxhall........

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Noted today working a Manor Drive emergency shuttle tender on service 16 was ex London Scania Decker 15140.
What is wrong with the 16 for an emergency shuttle?
(23/10/2017 16:40)DVG526 Wrote:  Noted today working a Manor Drive emergency shuttle tender on service 16 was ex London Scania Decker 15140.

What emergency route is this and surley if its numbered 16 avon should do it?
Seen this again this morning. There are roadworks halfway down manor drive, closing the through route between Moreton and Upton. it looks like ALS are doing a Manor Drive Circular whilst 16/17 are diverted via Moreton cross to Upton using Moreton Road.

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
(24/10/2017 07:31)WAITING FOR THE 437 Wrote:  Seen this again this morning. There are roadworks halfway down manor drive, closing the through route between Moreton and Upton. it looks like ALS are doing a Manor Drive Circular whilst 16/17 are diverted via Moreton cross to Upton using Moreton Road.

Nothing on Merseytravel site yesterday about this Circular
I know haven't seen anything today either! Don't even know the times of the 16 Circular which is different to the normal 16/17A. I'm sure it's times to meet up In Moreton but not entirely sure. It's a strange set up and strange as in its a stand alone. Don't even know how long it's diverted for

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
(24/10/2017 09:48)WAITING FOR THE 437 Wrote:  I know haven't seen anything today either! Don't even know the times of the 16 Circular which is different to the normal 16/17A. I'm sure it's times to meet up In Moreton but not entirely sure. It's a strange set up and strange as in its a stand alone. Don't even know how long it's diverted for

Exactly not seen anything about it

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)