Current time: 05/05/2024, 21:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Happy Als
RE: Happy Als
Oh thats strange its meant to show a webcam of New Brighton

Arriva Birkenhead 2629 CX07 CPY
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/10/2014 22:17)L2SLT Wrote:  Oh thats strange its meant to show a webcam of New Brighton

In what way is a webcam of new Brighton relevant to this topic?

I am no longer active on this forum.
On the webcam it showed a Happy AL'S Decker.

Can people let me know what Happy AL'S Coaches are on the Reaseheath College runs each week please, as i did use to travel with Happy AL'S Coaches to and from Reaseheath College everyday for 2 years.I was on Coach A which picked up at the "Boot INN",Liscard,Wallasey which leaves at 7:30am everyday,the coach we got was mainly P777 ALS which is no longer with the company,on the Odd occasion it was A9 ALS & A10 ALS which again are no longer with the company, but their reg plates are being used A9 ALS is now on a DAF Van Hool from West Bus,A10 ALS is now on a Plaxton Elite.I know there are Coach A,Coach B & Coach C,Coach A starts at the "Boot INN,Liscard,Wallasey then stops at Wallasey Village Train Station,Moerton Cross then on M53 Motorway to Reaseheath College,Coach B starts at Upton Village,Arrowe park Hospital then on the Motorway,Coach C starts at eastham and the othe pick ups i do not know.Thanks Guys i hope you can find out the information i have listed?. :P

Just seen OC02 OXF pass my road off King Street,Wallasey

Updated pictures from Mark Haldon.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trfc3615/15188506933/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trfc3615/15187989944/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trfc3615/15188507793/

Does anybody know how many Neoplan deckers Happy Als have got only I saw one in Happy Als livery coming off M60 J21 and onto A663 Broadway towards Manchester yesterday evening as I was on my way home
I was told that this morning's W1 school service from Willaston to West Kirby/Calday ended up in a ditch. Can anyone confirm or have more details?
Just noted at least 3 ex London ALX400 Stagecoach Tridents in Happy Als yard anyone get the registrations of them 2 at least still have there old Stagecoach Fleetnumbers on back but did not see what they where
(25/04/2015 08:27)E208 WBG Wrote:  Just noted at least 3 ex London ALX400 Stagecoach Tridents in Happy Als yard anyone get the registrations of them 2 at least still have there old Stagecoach Fleetnumbers on back but did not see what they where

If they're at Al's I'm sure you'll get a few years to ID them before the livery changes.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)