Current time: 28/04/2024, 17:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Eazibus
RE: Eazibus
I believe that the 165 is a 7 year contract? Therefore it still has two years left to run. Personally, I can't see Eazibus seeing this out. It's gone from an 09 reg Solo and a 59 reg Enviro200 to two solos on T and V plates. They don't even have working dests, just boards in the windscreen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Reminds me of Warrington Coachways
I'm guessing that the 165 will get 59-reg Enviros back once the 202/204 ends and they are no longer required there. The Solos surely cannot be intended as more than a stopgap.

In my opinion these are actually rather better than they look. Although the non-working destinations and scruffy cosmetic appearance are against them, in terms of overall ride quality I'd say they are if anything superior to the Enviros - they are smoother and don't vibrate as much.

Of course, I'm not saying that having signed up to a contract with a maximum age limit, that they should flout it with alacrity; but I do wonder about the wisdom of disqualifying vehicles solely on age in the first place. After all, the service is ultimately subsidised by council tax payers, and imposing an arbitrary requirement for newer vehicles can only push up the cost.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
What about MX09AOC is this not on 165 now also one of there a enviro possibly AVE is in Bromborough off Old Hall Rd on the Old Candy Site
(09/10/2014 19:42)E208 WBG Wrote:  What about MX09AOC is this not on 165 now also one of there a enviro possibly AVE is in Bromborough off Old Hall Rd on the Old Candy Site

MX09 AOC hasn't been around on 165 for a few months; think I last saw it in July or possibly early August. Last time I checked on DVLA it was SORNed. Fairly sure it isn't at the Parliament Street depot, and presumably you would have seen it if it was at Old Candy Site, so I am guessing it's left the fleet?

X602 AHE briefly took its place on the 165 before the arrival of the yellow Solos which have operated it pretty much exclusively since early September.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(09/10/2014 19:56)Quackdave Wrote:  MX09 AOC hasn't been around on 165 for a few months; think I last saw it in July or possibly early August. Last time I checked on DVLA it was SORNed. Fairly sure it isn't at the Parliament Street depot, and presumably you would have seen it if it was at Old Candy Site, so I am guessing it's left the fleet?

X602 AHE briefly took its place on the 165 before the arrival of the yellow Solos which have operated it pretty much exclusively since early September.

The candy site is no longer wirral depot just where the Enviro200 has been put think it's getting worked on there

There wirral depot is now on Duke St in Birkenhead seems to be only Tridents, A Enviro300 and a Pointer 2 dart and on occasions AVB or a Enviro200 has been in there

Seems strange what has happened to AOC unless it's still hiding in there Liverpool Depot
Seems to be getting worse:

202/204 service 17 October - 202/204 services, Dingle to Alder Hey at 14.13, 14.43, 15.43, 16.13 and Alder Hey to Dingle services 14.55, 15.25, 16.25, 16.55 will not run today. Eazibus apologise for any inconvenience
Absolutely disgraceful.
This is surely not fair on Avon who will have to pick up the pieces and work hard to generate custom lost. Can't they start sooner on an Emergency Contract to help the people who rely on this hospital service.

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
(18/10/2014 12:58)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Absolutely disgraceful.

I wholeheartedly agree , this just makes Merseytravel look impotent to say the least.

I wouldn't be giving Eazibus any further contracted work .

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)