Current time: 26/04/2024, 04:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Eazibus
RE: Eazibus
Trident LG02 on the 202 today
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Random bus on the 165 today, a long white Dart with a yellow skirt, reg X602AHE it looked like
(29/08/2014 15:48)mr t Wrote:  Random bus on the 165 today, a long white Dart with a yellow skirt, reg X602AHE it looked like

Long dart with green skirt you mean its usually used on wirral school bus

one of Eazibus Enviro200's is parked off Old Hall Rd Bromborough (Old Eazibus depot) looks like its had a bad RTA front and back looks damaged
(30/08/2014 07:24)E208 WBG Wrote:  Long dart with green skirt you mean its usually used on wirral school bus

It isn't a Wirral Schoolbus anymore. It's been based at the Liverpool depot and used on a south liverpool school service for the last two scholars terms. It infrequently ends up on the 165 and has been used on the 202 prior.
If my ears don't deceive me, from the sounds of my window it's on the 165 again, the 38 minutes past journeys from Naylorsfield
(30/08/2014 07:24)E208 WBG Wrote:  Long dart with green skirt you mean its usually used on wirral school bus

one of Eazibus Enviro200's is parked off Old Hall Rd Bromborough (Old Eazibus depot) looks like its had a bad RTA front and back looks damaged

The bus with the bad RTA in question is MX59 AVE , it past me a fortnight ago on Islington carried on the back of one of RNW's Scania Trucks, noted a few more Tridents in their Liverpool depot of a mornings too

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
(30/08/2014 10:29)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  The bus with the bad RTA in question is MX59 AVE , it past me a fortnight ago on Islington carried on the back of one of RNW's Scania Trucks, noted a few more Tridents in their Liverpool depot of a mornings too

No Buses bar A volvo Ailsa on the Wirral depot site near Happy Als

LG02 FFO was on Poulton Rd last light on A Private Hire nice to see that trident on the Wirral
(31/08/2014 07:18)E208 WBG Wrote:  LG02 FFO was on Poulton Rd last light on A Private Hire nice to see that trident on the Wirral
LG02 FFO is HTL's red training bus...

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(31/08/2014 11:40)KU02 YUH Wrote:  LG02 FFO is HTL's red training bus...

well it was a red 02 trident was going past it so sorry
T421OUB is on the 61 today, still no ticket machine, working destinations or legals.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)