Current time: 26/04/2024, 09:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Rotala - Prestonbus
RE: Rotala - Prestonbus
Preston Bus Changes:

http://fyldebus.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/p...anges.html

Credit: Fylde Bus Blog.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
How much longer have the V, X reg etc East Lancs Lolyne bodied Tridents got left now?
(28/09/2017 18:03)thomasl1231 Wrote:  How much longer have the V, X reg etc East Lancs Lolyne bodied Tridents got left now?

Be interesting to see what replaces them. Rotala were in no hurry to replace the Olympians and there's quite a few of the east lancs Tridents.
(28/09/2017 19:33)Mayneway Wrote:  Be interesting to see what replaces them. Rotala were in no hurry to replace the Olympians and there's quite a few of the east lancs Tridents.

That's true! Fair enough!
Preston Bus
In service today Mellor bodied Mercedes Benz 14033 LM17 WHD. not sure if this is a demonstrator or has been sold to Rotala .
RE: Preston Bus
(29/11/2017 20:13)preston pete Wrote:  In service today Mellor bodied Mercedes Benz 14033 LM17 WHD. not sure if this is a demonstrator or has been sold to Rotala .

Advertise as being for sale by Mellor, on 25 September.

http://www.mellor-coachcraft.co.uk/vehic...or-sale-2/
20911 has transferred to Atherton and The B7rle has gone to Eccles

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Noted in Southport so far this week on route 347 have been Diamond 20802 & 30829 and Preston bus 20811, there seemed to be some problems on Monday with missing journeys or very late running.
From what I've heard recently Preston Depot are short of drivers and are that short infact that they currently they have got drivers up from Diamond Tivadale Depot (West Midlands) and I think some more are coming up in January
(13/12/2017 06:58)M60lad Wrote:  From what I've heard recently Preston Depot are short of drivers and are that short infact that they currently they have got drivers up from Diamond Tivadale Depot (West Midlands) and I think some more are coming up in January

Ah, I see, will have to keep an eye on this over the next week or two, of the two I saw on Monday there appered to be another member of staff with a sheet of instructions? , navigating l

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)