Current time: 17/05/2024, 14:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
Looks odd seeing a bus painted into the old Arriva livery again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I'm going on holiday to pontins on barkby road what are the fares to Rhyl from pontins,as ivd never used Arriva before in my part of Manchester we only have Stagecoach and what do Arriva use on the routes (open toppers and normal buses)?
(27/07/2014 04:50)acocker96 Wrote:  I'm going on holiday to pontins on barkby road what are the fares to Rhyl from pontins,as ivd never used Arriva before in my part of Manchester we only have Stagecoach and what do Arriva use on the routes (open toppers and normal buses)?

The open top number 1 goes directly past pontins every 30 minutes.

if u walk down to the main road you can atch the 11g or 11m which operate every 30 minutes.

an all day ticket is £5 and you can travel on as many routes in wales for one day
(26/07/2014 22:50)SNL 824 Wrote:  I thought this bus was withdrawn at the end of the season last year.

I had it two weeks prior on the open top 1 route after attending the Sapphire launch, saw it flying through Liverpool this morning just before 7am too.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(26/07/2014 22:37)SNL 824 Wrote:  Alright -where were you- I was near the back on the offside

I was on the first row of high seats on the left hand side. Was sitting with my grandad. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(27/07/2014 07:08)Conbus Wrote:  The open top number 1 goes directly past pontins every 30 minutes.

if u walk down to the main road you can atch the 11g or 11m which operate every 30 minutes.

an all day ticket is £5 and you can travel on as many routes in wales for one day

Thanks for that how much would a child day saver be or do they do an adult and child day saver?
(27/07/2014 15:15)acocker96 Wrote:  Thanks for that how much would a child day saver be or do they do an adult and child day saver?

Childs are £3.30
(27/07/2014 19:03)Conbus Wrote:  Childs are £3.30

Expensive for child fares compare to Manchester, first greater Manchester and Stagecoach Manchester only charge £2 for a child day saver and about £2.70 for any any bus daysaver.
You are talking about an area outside of a former metropolitan area in North Wales , Arriva must think that is a commercially viable fare for them.
0847 on 11g yezterday afternoon

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)