Current time: 17/05/2024, 14:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
(05/02/2018 23:21)C209 GTU Wrote:  4540 has spent 3 out of the last 4 days on Rhyl Circular's (35 - Friday 36 Saturday & Monday) any particular reason?

Just seemed strange it was the same vehicle each day and a 12 branded one at that

Ivor, it will be to keep it local due to a reliability issues or some kind of niggle like that. Oswestry garage do the same with specific vehicles over time, a good example of late is one of the Pulsars been restricted on the 53 opposed to its normal allocation on the Wrexham's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sapphire CX14BYA is on the 36 today
Does anyone know what happened to the the Single Deck Sapphire which came from the 130 batch in Manchester? Thanks
2935, it's at Chester I believe.
(19/02/2018 22:06)jcksmnr Wrote:  2935, it's at Chester I believe.

Yes its allocated to Chester - saw it yesterday
How long have the 3 Darts (920,921,922) got left they are now the only ones remaining in service and I presume Rhyl will be getting Cadets to replace them
(25/02/2018 12:57)darylyates17 Wrote:  How long have the 3 Darts (920,921,922) got left they are now the only ones remaining in service and I presume Rhyl will be getting Cadets to replace them

They've still got quite a while left yet, the majority have been replaced by Cadets on the 35/36 routes but the 84/84A/85 are too tight for Cadets, so they'll presumably be replaced by Solos or small Enviro200s but the MPDs aren't going anytime soon as far as I'm aware.
2519 is in the new livery and has been refurbed with Wi-Fi and leather seats Smile 2523 is now in St Helens having the same treatment
I am in Rhyl for this weekend is 2519 back from its refurb and are any other Cadets not in service apart from 2523 just so I know not to look for them if they are not
(16/03/2018 15:07)darylyates17 Wrote:  I am in Rhyl for this weekend is 2519 back from its refurb and are any other Cadets not in service apart from 2523 just so I know not to look for them if they are not

2519 is back on the road, 2523 is away being refurbed and 2502 is having a new axle fitted, 2514/19/21 should all be out as far as I know

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)