Current time: 26/04/2024, 10:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(15/06/2012 00:29)P450 SWX Wrote:  Yes but they don't need them in my opinion

Well nobody at Impera shares your opinion
They'd do well to replace older buses if they meet requirements
Find all posts by this user
confirmed impera have 130, it was being questioned on a feed somewhere

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(19/06/2012 14:16)St Helens Rider Wrote:  PC1101681/23 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Liverpool City Centre
Finish Point: Maghull, Ashworth Hospital
Via:
Service Number: 210
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 12-AUG-2012
Other Details: Daily.

PC1101681/24 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Old Roan
Finish Point: Dingle
Via:
Service Number: 130
So there we have it - Impera are the successor of Cumfybus on the 130. As long as them being based in Moreton doesn't effect the timetable, I'm more than happy with them over here (as long as they don't buy any Solos for the service)! "Daily" though? And where's the registration for the 250? Confused
(19/06/2012 14:16)St Helens Rider Wrote:  PC1101681/25 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Saughall Massie
Finish Point: Liverpool, Sir Thomas Street
Via:
Service Number: 30
Other Details: Mondays to Saturdays.
This is a very interesting development from this company! Liverpool currently have no link to Saughall Massie, right?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(19/06/2012 14:27)27701 Wrote:  
(19/06/2012 14:16)St Helens Rider Wrote:  PC1101681/23 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Liverpool City Centre
Finish Point: Maghull, Ashworth Hospital
Via:
Service Number: 210

PC1101681/24 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Old Roan
Finish Point: Dingle
Via:
Service Number: 130
So there we have it - Impera are the successor of Cumfybus on the 130. As long as them being based in Moreton doesn't effect the timetable, I'm more than happy with them over here (as long as they don't buy any Solos for the service)! "Daily" though? And where's the registration for the 250? Confused
(19/06/2012 14:16)St Helens Rider Wrote:  PC1101681/25 - IMPERA BUS AND COACH LTD, 21 TARRAN WAY NORTH, MORETON, WIRRAL, CH46 4UA
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Saughall Massie
Finish Point: Liverpool, Sir Thomas Street
Via:
Service Number: 30
Other Details: Mondays to Saturdays.
This is a very interesting development from this company! Liverpool currently have no link to Saughall Massie, right?

Untill Arriva rerouted changed the Wirral network, 407/408 were the last routes to serve Saughall Massie from Liverpool.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(19/06/2012 14:27)27701 Wrote:  And where's the registration for the 250? Confused

Probably within the 210 registration - VOSA has a tendency to only quote the first service number.
The 30 registration we may have to wait a little longer to exactly find out what the route and purpose of this service is .
It will leave the same way as the 40/40A, then turn left into Bermuda Road, then round Town Meadow Lane, same of the 208, then either the same way as the 407 or the MPTE 421, which went to Bidston Moss roundabout, turn left instead of right, up to Junction 1, and into the tunnel that way

Why are you on my bus??! There's a perfectly good 413 behind me!!!!

Big things for little Impera
--------Kieran Mercer---------
I wonder if the 30 will inter work with the other two services so it will be easier to swap drivers
Great news for Saughall Massie! Its been a long time since we had a direct link to either Liverpool, Birkenhead or Chester. Considering how many services used to start and or finish at Saughall Massie. Well Done Impera for being brave and giving it ago. Yet another opportunity missed by Arriva or First (Last)

Cool Life is for living !
This means that Impera will be more frequent between Moreton and Liscard than Arriva are. With the 30, 39, 106, 403, 413 and 423 going in two directions, you won't be able to move for buses in the Leasowe Estate soon. Good to see a new Wallasey Crossriver service though.

Who want's to play a game of "Where's Sir Brian"?
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)