Current time: 21/05/2024, 14:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
so what's happened to 2515 ,not it in seen it in service yet?? 6002 is back in service after its visit to St.Helens for cab repairs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
On the 7 in Broadgreen and just noticed a Birkenhead Hybrid drive past down Queens Drive...
(21/01/2016 16:37)Enviro400 Wrote:  On the 7 in Broadgreen and just noticed a Birkenhead Hybrid drive past down Queens Drive...

Could have been going to or returning from rail replacement duty on the Southport line following the incident at Freshfeild.
News just in from Laird St GM: 'six Pulsars to be repainted and branded, while being fitted with e-leather seats, charging points and Wi-fi for our 2 service'

2515 is to receive a tidy up before service here.

Daniel Christopher.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Will it be USB Charging ports and Plug Sockets? Either way i prefer using Arrivas 2 over Stagecoach 1/2 these days as i find the *Gold* Service has done nothing but reduce capacity so not very nice at busy times

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wouldn't the enhancement to the Pulsar's reduce the capacity in some way ?
(22/01/2016 16:53)wirralbus Wrote:  Wouldn't the enhancement to the Pulsar's reduce the capacity in some way ?

No, They'll just be similar to Max/Sapphire conversion where everything internally is repainted and they literally just re-upholster the seat and add headrests.
Well Arriva had to do something as they did appear to be the poor relation on this QBP.
There always going to be the poor relation on the Chester services , whilst they only have journeys on the 2 , are they not allowed to set foot in Cheshire Oaks
They would still we be the poor relation really, they will be tarting up buses that have already been in service for over 3 years rather than getting brand new ones whereas Stagecoaches were bought brand new of course.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)