Current time: 30/04/2024, 19:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(17/02/2019 10:59)L401CJF Wrote:  Having deckers on rails for a short period and having to substitute a single isn't a disgrace, the merseyrail contracts a worth mega money to Arriva and are well worth it.

Having a hand full of singles on a 10minute service isn't an inconvenience to anybody with a sensible mind, especially considering over the past few years a lot of areas have lost their bus completely and some are lucky to have one an hour.

Even in peak hour on the 437/432/3 not every single deck trip is full and standing, and even if it is near full its very very rare to have one have to drive past people due to max load, so I struggle to see the problem. Even if it does miss some stops, it's not exactly a long wait for the next one.

I know, let's put all the singles on rails instead and watch the chaos unfold as everybody turns to the car and other public bus routes.
I don't want to get into the details of these particular services, but these comments do give an interesting insight into attitudes that prevail. In a nutshell, what CJF seems to be saying is that potential inconvience of loyal service bus customers is acceptable because the company/depot/shareholders benefit. Unless of course the mega money goes back to the 437 etc one way or another?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - Brickmill - 17/02/2019 11:20

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)