Current time: 26/04/2024, 04:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(30/01/2015 17:42)Penny Return Wrote:  And the 418/419

You're right, so basically anything over than cross rivers Dodgy

Daniel Christopher.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/01/2015 17:20)gka472l Wrote:  Is the order for Streetlite's definite? Any mention I've seen (only on here mind) has them for the 487.

Yes, it's for definite.

Daniel Christopher.
Is the Streetlite going to be the single decker of choice for Arriva fleets or will they be looking at other single deck types as well.
Find all posts by this user
I think you should be careful what you wish for,the Cadets that haven't been P and P'ed are probably the most reliable ones and the rest are always out service more so than the pulsars which seem to struggle on hills especially if fully loaded. I havn't seen 3132 for ages and it's only 3 years old?
[quote='2829' pid='69202' dateline='1422630300']
NEWS: Six Cadets going by the end of the year. They will be replaced by six Myllenniums from Green Lane. 4001/2 will be also be going. At the end of 2016 new double deckers will have arrived as they're on order. As we know, the Streetlites are soon to arrive, however no date is set.

How many deckers on order bit of a surprise this maybe the flixton and Gemini replacements
2435 is my favourite Cadet, I will be displeased if it goes. We don't know about the number of deckers coming, but yes, it is expected they will replace the Geminis. I personally welcome investment to Birkenhead even if the buses I like will be departing!

Daniel Christopher.
Which DAF Cadet is out today seen it in New Brighton about 10 mins ago not sure what on I think either 410 or 411 not noted one out on a Sunday for a long while
(01/02/2015 11:53)E208 WBG Wrote:  Which DAF Cadet is out today seen it in New Brighton about 10 mins ago not sure what on I think either 410 or 411 not noted one out on a Sunday for a long while

2445 on 118/9. This is due to a good number of Pulsars receiving attention by the maintenance department. It has been requested Cadets are used today.

Daniel Christopher.
(01/02/2015 12:06)2829 Wrote:  2445 on 118/9. This is due to a good number of Pulsars receiving attention by the maintenance department. It has been requested Cadets are used today.

Cheers Dan for confirming which cadet much appreciated
Any other odd Sunday allocations about today
2445 on 118/9
2432 is on 410
2441 is on 410

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)