Current time: 26/04/2024, 22:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(25/09/2019 13:26)L401CJF Wrote:  As far as I know the 10B approached parkgate from the opposite side via Boathouse Lane, there's a picture of an F-YTJ olympian on a 10B heading away from Parkgate Square toward Boathouse Lane somewhere. If I can find it I'll post a link. Oh how times have changed!

Merseybus never ran into Parkgate via Boathouse Lane , that was the domain of the 22 and 72C of Crosville
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/09/2019 22:29)wirralbus Wrote:  Merseybus never ran into Parkgate via Boathouse Lane , that was the domain of the 22 and 72C of Crosville

Photo must have been taken on a diversion or out of service then! Which route did the 10B take? Hinderton Road and Neston Cross?
Hinderton Road , Neston Cross , Neston Station , Brook Street , then down to Parkgate .

Merseybus had Ikarus's on the 488 at the time to Ness Gardens on the Liverpool Road route , this route came along Mount Road in Bebington rather than the present route via Lower and Higher Bebington .
4102 is here and out on the 432/3/7s
(14/10/2019 07:06)L401CJF Wrote:  4102 is here and out on the 432/3/7s

2489 also here out on 492.
(14/10/2019 07:06)L401CJF Wrote:  4102 is here and out on the 432/3/7s

4103 also noted on the same later on.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Maybe 4102 has replaced 4106 which seems to have been retired early,hasn't been out for weeks.
(14/10/2019 23:30)bus401 Wrote:  Maybe 4102 has replaced 4106 which seems to have been retired early,hasn't been out for weeks.

I think its just on loan while there are some rails on. 4106 hasn't been out in service since it disgraced itself at Moreton Cross a few months ago with quite a serious failure and it was towed back in. Im not sure what it was exactly but it has since been fixed and was meant to return this week. It was noted in Woodside layover earlier in the week on a road test with a fitter however wasn't charging properly so is sat awaiting attention in the depot.

I am told 4100 is supposed to be getting MOT soon so hopefully we will see that one out too. I was also tipped off that we are to expect another one, I think he said 4104 but dont quote me on that.
4653 is here on loan out on 437 last night.
Yipeeeee, a decent bus at last

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)