Current time: 04/05/2024, 20:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
The problem with arrivas machines is it holds that much information due to the different amount of day/weekly tickets and pass buttons it seems to slow them down but sometimes there faster than other times as i do think the scanner should work more quickly than it does but other than that the merseytravel cards work ok now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(29/05/2016 12:00)motormayhem1 Wrote:  The problem with arrivas machines is it holds that much information due to the different amount of day/weekly tickets and pass buttons it seems to slow them down but sometimes there faster than other times as i do think the scanner should work more quickly than it does but other than that the merseytravel cards work ok now.
Probably the best way to get things done is for the drivers to feedback concerns to there line manager
No problem if you use cash.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(30/05/2016 04:56)childwallblues Wrote:  No problem if you use cash.

True, but more work for the driver. No cash fares in London now and I can see this happening across the UK in the fullness of time.
Barney , someone will have to take cash somewhere in the audit trail even if the drivers don't take it , probably make the drivers job a little safer at night , but will it have a consequence on pay rates .
4526 was involved in a crash in Liverpool this afternoon, was being towed out of Liverpool one by RNW before, damage to the near side corner
Sounds like the Wirral Merseytravel review is going to happen in November or January . I do wonder what Merseytravel come up with .
Didn't know this but if you buy a weekly ticket for the Merseyside Zone on routes 407 471 or 472 its only £13 and the promotion offer is on until early September.
4205 is back at Laird Street and was on 418/9 along side hybrid 4515
Commander 2606 on the 410 today.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)