Current time: 03/05/2024, 04:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West & Wales DLAs
RE: Arriva North West & Wales "DLAs"
(25/01/2015 17:51)Dentonian Wrote:  I have these half dozen as still with ANWW. Have they actually left for Brightbus, or is it just a "paper" sale so far?

ta

I believe most have them have left the fleet and are now with BrightBus but I'll ask and make sure!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Are the DLA's DDA Compliant?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/01/2015 21:14)Dentonian Wrote:  As you were; I've found a MASS fleet list and all are on there! I'd searched back through PSV Circle news sheets and found that I had missed 4093 going, but none of the rest have been reported sold.

The only ones I don't know the status of are 4027, 4042 and 4157 as none of those are at BrightBus. I think the other withdrawn example due for open top conversion is 4156
(25/01/2015 21:54)Dentonian Wrote:  My records now agree, except I still have 4142 as withdrawn at Rhyl.

That's correct - I was informed by "Cymru Coastliner" on Flickr that 4142 is still parked up withdrawn at Rhyl depot
S243 JUA is now fully converted to open top and looks ready for collection from st helens.
(01/06/2015 14:19)motormayhem1 Wrote:  S243 JUA is now fully converted to open top and looks ready for collection from st helens.

That DLA was the first one to be converted MM.

EDIT: With credit to Alan Hughes on Facebook the open top DLA at St Helens is 3989 (T110 GGO)
Is 4156 still in the fleet? This is the only closed top one I have left now on my lists.
(01/06/2015 23:20)jcksmnr Wrote:  Is 4156 still in the fleet? This is the only closed top one I have left now on my lists.

It is mate - it's been converted to open top. Its new fleet number is 3988
I thought that was the reason it'd been held back along with 4060, is this a recent conversion or was it in service last summer?
4060 is now converted to open top also and now numbered 3989 currently at Wrexham for MOT then heading to Rhyl.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)