Current time: 21/05/2024, 05:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Closure of bus lanes in Liverpool
RE: Closure of bus lanes in Liverpool.
(12/10/2013 06:42)M60lad Wrote:  I wonder how long it will be before the city grinds to a halt and virtual gridlock ensures due to the bus lanes being abolished, I've heard its bad enough sometimes trying to get from Queen Square-Mann Island by bus with some drivers turning short, going to be even worse without the bus lanes in operation, all I'll say is that just wait until the lead up to Christmas when extra traffic is on the roads, you probably won't be able to move round Liverpool, I've with everyone else a daft idea

This was one of the reason's given for altering the route of the Cross River Services was traffic congestion so that the buses never went into Queen Square Bus Station because of St Johns Lane / Queen Square Bus Station traffic lights .

St Johns Lane bus Lane removal may just make the top of the Queen Square Bus station a hinderance once more , these bus lane removal's are going to lead to some timetable alterations at peak hour to lengthen some journey times as some services will not be able to maintain the timetables they presently operate .

What other hair brained ideas is this mayor going to come up with next.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Closure of bus lanes in Liverpool. - wirralbus - 12/10/2013 07:00

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)