Current time: 26/04/2024, 18:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Routemaster Buses Nantwich
RE: Routemaster Buses Nantwich
I have it on good authority that they are indeed VDL Geminis and apparently one is at Bus & Coach World Blackburn at the moment being prepared, cant reveal my source but the information I'm being givein is accurate
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Maybe DAF Geminis rather than newer VDLs?
Been said on Facebook that an ex Fishwicks Centro and a Commander and a 3rd Bus is due for the C84 and not Geminis, Would appear someone needs to check their source of info but saying that it correct..

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(23/12/2015 00:11)T42 PVM Wrote:  Been said on Facebook that an ex Fishwicks Centro and a Commander and a 3rd Bus is due for the C84 and not Geminis, Would appear someone needs to check their source of info but saying that it correct..

Be nice if third bus is also ex Fishwicks keep a trio of them together
Further info is that its former Arriva London DW70-DW73 that Routemaster buses are getting and their currently at Ensigns being converted to single door and repainted before being delivered and until they arrive 3 ex Go North East Tridents have now arrived at Routemaster Buses being one being a V reg and the other 2 being W reg, full reg's will appear in due course when my contact is back at the yard before the weekend.

Yes Terence you are right Routemasters have bought 3 ex Fishwics vehicles but when my mate was down there this week he only saw 2 of them, whether there for C84 I'm not to sure as I was informed deckers were to be used hence why the ex Go Ahead Tridents I've mentioned have arrived

Before anyone queries my info, it is indeed accurate as 2 friends of mine start work there next month and further info/news will be posted as and when I can post it.
Someone has been in contact with Routemaster Buses who confirmed the Buses i mentioned are for the C84, Not Deckers

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(24/12/2015 00:48)T42 PVM Wrote:  Someone has been in contact with Routemaster Buses who confirmed the Buses i mentioned are for the C84, Not Deckers

Would make sense T42 PVM as two sets of deckers on that route would be over kill , and there would be only one winner at the end of the day.
Well i used Routemaster Buses C84 Service today, i got on H116 SAO and asked for a Day Ticket, Was shocked when i saw what was issuing it as the only place i have seen them before is a museum, I have added a photo to this post (let me know if it cant be seen)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(07/01/2016 22:42)T42 PVM Wrote:  Well i used Routemaster Buses C84 Service today, i got on H116 SAO and asked for a Day Ticket, Was shocked when i saw what was issuing it as the only place i have seen them before is a museum, I have added a photo to this post (let me know if it cant be seen)

Oh my wow, that is awesome!
Surprised it doesn't say how many shillings you paid with Laugh

One thing I noticed is that there are different day ticket prices for different routes on the website, so do you know if your ticket was valid only for the C84 service?
I bet there was cave men sat at the back too lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)