Current time: 26/04/2024, 04:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
Here is the new 'Laser' branding
© Gary Hunter

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Does anyone know why the Sir Bobby Robson buses are being debranded and transferred to other depots? I've noticed that over the past few days, there's been many Northern Lolyne's, Plaxton President's and NC Palatine 1's on the X25.
(06/06/2012 19:11)A McNall95 Wrote:  Does anyone know why the Sir Bobby Robson buses are being debranded and transferred to other depots? I've noticed that over the past few days, there's been many Northern Lolyne's, Plaxton President's and NC Palatine 1's on the X25.

Hi.

I don't have the slightest idea! I have noticed there have been a lot of President's and Lolyne's on the X25 recentley.

Here is 3872 debranded and working for Sunderland Road
© Gary Hunter

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
The X25 is supposed to be getting a refresh as they asked people on Facebook for ideas for the service in general and the livery as well. Albeit it will still be called the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation so GNE say.

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/06/2012 20:23)NK07 FZG Wrote:  The X25 is supposed to be getting a refresh as they asked people on Facebook for ideas for the service in general and the livery as well.

Oh right! I did'nt know that. Do you know why are the 'Sir Bobby Robson Foundation' Lolyne's are working for different depots?

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
PB0002400/440 - GO NORTHERN LTD T/A GO NORTH EAST, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Cancellation Accepted: Operating between South Shields Market and Fellgate Estate Durham Drive given service number X20 effective from 29-Jul-2012.

PB0002400/444 - GO NORTHERN LTD T/A GO NORTH EAST, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between South Shields Market and Hebburn Lukes Lane Estate given service number 88 / 88A effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Timetable.

PB0003954/222 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between Newcastle and Blackhall Mill given service number 47/47A/47B effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Timetable.

PB0003954/297 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between Gateshead Interchange and Newcastle Pilgrim Street given service number 51,52 effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Route and Timetable.

PB0003954/380 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between Blackhall Mill, Chopwell Road and Newcastle, Eldon Square Bus Station given service number 31/32 effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Timetable.

PB0003954/381 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between Blackhall Mill race or Winlaton bus station and Wardley Terminus given service number 69/69A effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Timetable.

PB0003954/436 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between HEXHAM BUS STATION and NEWCASTLE ELDON SQUARE BS given service number 602, 604, X12 effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Timetable.

PB0003954/503 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between South Shields Market and South Tineside District Hospital given service number 516 effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Route and Timetable.

PB0003954/505 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between North Shields Rudyard Street and Sunderland Park Lane interchange given service number 9 effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Route and Timetable.

PB0003954/506 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between South Shields Market and Jarrow Bus Station given service number 5 effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Timetable.

PB0003954/526 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between Fulwell, Dene Estate and Boldon, Cotswolds Estate given service number 558 effective from 29-Jul-2012. To amend Route and Timetable.
Since when do GNE operate the South Shields X20?

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
(07/06/2012 14:03)NK07 FZG Wrote:  Since when do GNE operate the South Shields X20?

Sunday to Thursday evening runs (after 2030 from South Shields) under contract to Nexus. Presumably their cancellation means they have lost the contract to another operator.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Extremely rare workings today on the 17. The has been 3 purple scanias on the service!

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(08/06/2012 13:45)citelis Wrote:  Buses were all over the place yesterday! I couldn't see much of what was going on because of work and then concert, but there were three silver ex-Red Arrows on the 99, and one Red Arrows on the 26. Seems the double deckers had been swapped to go on the X3 instead. The passengers seemed to like the Citaros on my return trip on the 99. It would be absolutely lovely to get Citaros on the ShowStopper routes full-time, but I really can't ever see that happening!

I'm afraid that Citaros going onto the ShowStopper routes would be very very unlikely. From what I understand, once the B9s have all arrived, 5275-82 (Red Arrows X1 branded examples at Washington) will be transferring to Deptford with 3 joining 5283 on the X3 allowing 5325-7 to become 'Sliver Arrows' to enable a frequency increase, with 4 more going into Gold to replace Scanias 4968/70-2 on 'Laser' 35 with three of those Scanias being repainted black for 'Fast Cats' X36/X37 (and presumably the fourth will end up in Northern red). What happens to the eighth X1 Citaro at Deptford I'm not sure.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)