Current time: 06/05/2024, 10:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Coaches to Wembley Stadium
Coaches to Wembley Stadium
was thinking of going to man citys ground on saturday, anybody know which companys are working coaches down to the cup final and also what time they should be leaving the ground at please
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: coaches to wembley stadium
When Wigan went in the Semi Final we took a range from Eavesways, Grayway, Alpine, Leons, Olympia, Atlantic and a few others. Atlantic did both ourselves and Man City as the driver stopped at the M6 Toll Services overnight to pick the coach up going back down the next day, my guess is they will be be focusing on just City on Saturday.
Full turnout from Belle Vue I would imagine, I'd be surprised if you didn't see operators from across the NW really as it will no doubt be a massive operation.
Would have thought Bullocks, Swans and maybe RatpDEV Selwyns will be going down as well
RE: Coaches to Wembley Stadium
Part of wigans unofficial travel is made up of alpine from nwales including their jones hols and llanlies and Vision
At warwick services for both clubs are alpine shearings holmeswood nat express travellers choice bullocks maynes trafalgar and ferris
Procters of yorkshire too

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)