Current time: 03/05/2024, 20:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Malta
RE: Arriva Malta
i read a report the other day a bus was seen heading north up the M5 with Arriva Malta on its rears any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Possibly one of the Temsas I posted pictures of? I believe they were having damage fixed at an external contractor being returning to any depots.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(18/10/2012 16:47)maltabus Wrote:  How do you mean "how not to do a U turn"?

I think you need to reread the article you will quite clearly read its hot the drivers fault but a badly parked car!

So the bus straddled across the road was caused by a badly parked car? ;0)
(19/10/2012 07:07)Peterw Wrote:  
(18/10/2012 16:47)maltabus Wrote:  How do you mean "how not to do a U turn"?

I think you need to reread the article you will quite clearly read its hot the drivers fault but a badly parked car!

So the bus straddled across the road was caused by a badly parked car? ;0)

Well given as another report says as soon as a badly parked car was moved the bus completed its manoeuvre then I would say the car was at fault!
Sorry from Arriva.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Had a great few days out in Malta thought I would share this one of a big rig Malta style. Taken on Sliema seafront attending to broken down bendybus which is frequent happening.

[Image: 287a.jpg]
Only just read that Arriva have officially pulled out of Malta from today with local government taking over operations for now.

Apparently all vehicles have been transferred, bar the Bendies! Scrap yard looming or back to the UK?

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
(02/01/2014 23:46)Garsty Wrote:  Only just read that Arriva have officially pulled out of Malta from today with local government taking over operations for now.

Apparently all vehicles have been transferred, bar the Bendies! Scrap yard looming or back to the UK?

Most probably scrap for the bendys considering how many problems that they have with them!
Oh so traditional yellow and white will return I guess if so those Hybrid Solos will not look good in that livery
(04/01/2014 09:42)E208 WBG Wrote:  Oh so traditional yellow and white will return I guess if so those Hybrid Solos will not look good in that livery

That may depend on who the Malta government get to take over running the buses.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)