Current time: 03/05/2024, 05:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(24/04/2019 19:15)Brickmill Wrote:  We are clearly not going to agree on what MY opinions and thoughts are, but I don't understand how someone outside GM has so much detail of TFGM's Budget including the split between modes, even down to knowing how many people work on changing bus stop plates and bus stop timetable s, yet is geographically ignorant of some of the 10 boroughs. Well, I would. be had I not seen the same ignorance in opponents of Franchising.

Usually you post about Tameside, this time you posted about a small settlement between Stockport and the Tameside boundary and I didn't think for one second. That doesn't mean I'm ignorant of the area TfGM represent.

Like all publicly funded organisations TfGM publish how much money they spent, how many staff they employ and how many of those staff are on big senior management salaries. You seem ignorant to the fact your salary is paid by the taxpayer and because of that the taxpayer gets to see how your employer spends their money. Taxpayers also have a right to request for further information under the freedom of information act - that doesn't mean someone can ask to know exactly how much you are paid but they could ask, for instance, how much TfGM spend on implementing timetable changes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manchester Community Transport - knutstransport - 24/04/2019 19:41

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)