Current time: 06/05/2024, 14:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(29/03/2013 01:59)jimbo Wrote:  '11 plate Volvo Streetlight with Wrightbus bodywork spotted in MCT's stockport depot. Presumably from Maytree's fleet. No company markings on it, so maybe transfered to MCT?

Its just a Wright Streetlite,Volvos got nothing to do with it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I was just told like that matey :-)
On a brighter note MCT start the 159 & 395/6 as of tomorrow
(07/04/2013 10:36)jimbo Wrote:  On a brighter note MCT start the 159 & 395/6 as of tomorrow

Jimbo you will be pleased to hear MCT started the 169's tonight. I was in Ashton Bus station at about 5.30pm and Enviro200 MX10 DXD in dealer white was parked up waiting to do the first trip just before 7.
My only critisium is that it would have looked better if they had applied some kind of fleet name to the front and sides just so passengers know who their travelling with.
Sounds about right, im suprised it didnt have mismatch panels
I saw another 10-reg Enviro200 on route 197 earlier. It may have come from the same dealer as the one you saw Mayneway. It also had no company branding. I could have gone out later and seen one on route 22, but didn't feel like it. I don't like MCT much anyway!
They may have got them from minstral,could be ex maytree.
(07/04/2013 20:25)motormayhem Wrote:  They may have got them from minstral,could be ex maytree.

Indeed MX10DXD has come from Mistral, as have other recent additions and this one is ex Maytree.

It actually looked quite smart, just a bit bland, and when you consider that JPT still run some Sunday 169's it would make sense to add some branding to the front at least.
A quick google suggests MX10 DXD is ex-Brittania Parking... Had it definitely operated for Maytree since that?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(07/04/2013 21:16)CX54 DKD Wrote:  A quick google suggests MX10 DXD is ex-Brittania Parking... Had it definitely operated for Maytree since that?

Yep there's a couple of photo's on Flikr of it with Maytree quite recently. Blush

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)