Current time: 26/04/2024, 22:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(06/10/2018 04:31)joe_alker Wrote:  I think he means the route 63

Apart from the early morning journey already run commercially by First, service 63 is withdrawn from 28 October.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/10/2018 10:26)knutstransport Wrote:  New MCT registrations for 303, 312, 329, 372, 373 and 382. Looks like Stagecoach have lost a few contracts.

Pity about the 312, as it was a useful link to Sainsbury's at Cheadle Heath on a Stagecoach ticket. As it interworks with route 380/81 I wonder whether MCT could eventually win those routes too?
(06/10/2018 14:15)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Pity about the 312, as it was a useful link to Sainsbury's at Cheadle Heath on a Stagecoach ticket. As it interworks with route 380/81 I wonder whether MCT could eventually win those routes too?

380/381 will be withdrawn. 382 will "consolidate" the current 380/1/2.
Hardly surprising regarding these new registrations. There VA was increased from 40 to 60 a couple of months ago - something they have been desperate for for a while so they will be keen to take on as much extra work as they can. Pretty sure there's already some new arrivals all ready including a pair of 11 plate Enviro200's - one of which is on Ashton locals tonight.
MCT this morning took delivery of a brand new Enviro200 MMC, reg SK68LZG. It's been diverted from delivery with CT Plus in West Yorkshire and will be evaluated over the next few weeks on various routes and if successful further examples will be ordered in to replace the Solo SR hybrids which are unreliable .
There's now 3 MMCs and a BMC condor in the fleet
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(30/10/2018 08:02)NorthernCounties Wrote:  There's now 3 MMCs and a BMC condor in the fleet

They 3 MMC's should be passing on to CT plus in the next week or so. They only came to MCT for prep for service and some evaluation in service with the possibility of more being ordered to replace the unloved Solo SRs.
2 white Condors have turned up with the possibility of others coming too. I believe they have come from Bristol community transport where they are no longer needed. Not sure why they are here but have a feeling they will become 'spare' vehicles as management try and reduce the number of lost or dropped journeys.
The 3 Enviro 200 MMC's are SK68 LZF/LZG/LZH and the BMC Condor is FJ59 UYE previously with CT Plus and was new to Hull Park & Ride services.
(31/10/2018 01:14)PSbusdriver Wrote:  The 3 Enviro 200 MMC's are SK68 LZF/LZG/LZH and the BMC Condor is FJ59 UYE previously with CT Plus and was new to Hull Park & Ride services.

There's actually 2 BMC Condors, I'll try and get the other reg later on. Once the tfgm hybrids gained on Monday are made ready for service the MMCs should move on to CT Plus.
FJ59UYK is the second BMC

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)