Current time: 04/05/2024, 21:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor
As far as I'm aware, the plan has always been displacement to Bangor to join those already there. Obviously, don't take that as gospel mind.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/03/2013 20:41)CX54 DKD Wrote:  As far as I'm aware, the plan has always been displacement to Bangor to join those already there. Obviously, don't take that as gospel mind.

That's exactly what I was told by a very reliable source but was informed via the ANW&W Yahoo site by someone at Rhyl depot they were moving there.
You never know Rhyl might get them and Bangor may get Rhyl's?
I doubt the latter. It'd be a transfer for the sake of around 12 months in age. Seems a bit unnecessary! We'll soon see either way no doubt.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Heard from a reliable source that the wrexham pulsars will be transffered to Bangor depot to displace the rest of the old darts for route 5/x5/5c and 62/x4/4/44a etc .... I have heard other news but not sure if there is any truth! So im not publishing it online unless it accurate.[/code]
(30/03/2013 20:21)LJ51DCX Wrote:  
(17/03/2013 19:45)CX54 DKD Wrote:  As far as I'm aware, the Volvos won't be returning and their departure had been planned, in some form or another, for a considerable amount of time. Certainly don't bank on them returning at any rate. Pulsars, however, should be arriving shortly as they are displaced from Wrexham by the refurbished Enviro 400s unless plans have changed there.

Is it Bangor again now? I was told they were bangor bound but was then informed they were going into Rhyl to allow the first batch of Pulsars (inc 2620) to go to Liverpool Green Lane.

Seen what looked like 7533 in the depot blocked by another bus but just about got a pic , this evening seen t561 JJC on a 5 still with brands
2330 gone for scrap now!
Olympians are been scrapped soon from Bangor, trailing a decker not sure what type this week or next I believe! So I'm guessing keep our eyes peeled
Afternoon all, all Volvos eclipse are a permanent move to Wrexham/ Chester
The depot in Bangor want to have load of WRIGHT buses to ensure the cost of running routes
In the north west is cheaper! So all commanders are moving to Bangor
To be put on the 4/5/x5

2631 has arrived in Bangor on the 5's today
Two r reg deckers from WD depot
882 has also arrived here
2513 and 2509 have arrived too

That's all now folks
Oh forgot to add 3359 has also been withdrawn
(16/04/2013 13:37)cx04axy Wrote:  Oh forgot to add 3359 has also been withdrawn

I take it that's the one which had its wiring loom chewed???

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)