Current time: 01/05/2024, 01:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor
(12/10/2012 18:45)BHA Wrote:  CX04- you are the resident Bangor expert for ANW & W. Can you help me with the regular haunts of ex-London Darts 904,905 and 911. Now that Llandudno Junction has been relegated to an outstation of Bangor these vehicles are officially based at Bangor although I have always understood that they are regular workers on the Llandudno area routes. Since their arrival I have made several visits to Llandudno and Colwyn Bay but these three have continued to elude me.

I shall be back in Llandudno in early November and shall have a day to track these three down. Can you give me any pointers? Or is it a case of picking off the 13,14,15,19,23,24,27,73 and 74 around Llandudno/Colwyn Bay? Do they work Bangor locals now?

Many thanks in advance

911 can be seen on the 62 service sometimes
08:15
10:15
12:15
14:15
16:15
18:20 63 Amlwch

They also can be seen on Bangor 4's/x4/4a
Normally starts off from bangor at 07:25am service

Also when the 7's to bethesda and not enough solo's to cover you can occasionally find the 1 of the mini darts there

Hope this helps
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
oh 911 or 910 is based in Amlwch at the moment as 2483 is out of action temp
Have heard that Bangor is to recieve more pulsar buses, doubt these would be knew so im guessing these would possibly come from another depot .... guessing wrexham (dont know but they wud put the daf all the ones with DAF Deckers i presume).... 2134 has left bangor following 2131 soon i gather and 2330.... and to put solo's on 13 llandudno to prestatyn....

Any like to add or have their opinion feel free to reply
3355 is on 62's most of last week and this week so anyone around n wales coast want to see it, nows you chance very rare tbf its been on lates tonight
(30/10/2012 19:14)cx04axy Wrote:  Have heard that Bangor is to recieve more pulsar buses, doubt these would be knew so im guessing these would possibly come from another depot .... guessing wrexham (dont know but they wud put the daf all the ones with DAF Deckers i presume).... 2134 has left bangor following 2131 soon i gather and 2330.... and to put solo's on 13 llandudno to prestatyn....

Any like to add or have their opinion feel free to reply
It likely will be from Wrexham as their Pulsars will be leaving upon the arrival of the Enviro400s in January.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Is the 13 ran from Bangor now then, would it not be better off at Rhyl?
(01/11/2012 19:52)sumner Wrote:  Is the 13 ran from Bangor now then, would it not be better off at Rhyl?

Llandudno Junction Depot for a while is now an outstation which is run from Bangor. As the 13 Llandudno to Prestatyn service is still run from junction outstation, its kind of classified run from Bangor. They are currently using 3 Darts Normally 2330/32/2131/2347 and a solo when one of these vechiles are in bangor or a MPD is in Bangor for whatever reason it may be.

Hope that kind of helps
Oh yeah I forgot Llandudno was an outstation, I was thinking it had been closed altogether. That makes sense now, thanks.
The depot is *supposed to be moving* to the industrial estate behind Llandudno Railway STN!! And will still be an outstation for Bangor DEPOT
Where abouts in Bangor is the depot now situated , I knew where the old depot used to be .

Has there been any plans draw up for the site at Llandudno Junction , most depots that Crosville Wales / Arriva have vacated have gone to the retail sector .

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)