Current time: 02/05/2024, 02:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
(03/01/2018 15:39)T42 PVM Wrote:  Cheers, i had forgot about the 2 Versas moving over

2514 and 2526 have also transferred to Bangor as well. Apparently there are supposed to be some extra double deckers moving to Bangor but I don't know where they're coming from - all I do know is that it won't be 4191 from Chester or any of the ex London double deckers which are currently in the pool fleet. We'll find out soon enough!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thanks for the Update, Will be interesting to see what Deckers they are if they are not using the Pool ones

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/01/2018 14:48)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Apparently there are supposed to be some extra double deckers moving to Bangor but I don't know where they're coming from - all I do know is that it won't be 4191 from Chester or any of the ex London double deckers which are currently in the pool fleet

I've not heard anything about these yet - although with the plans having changed with 998 and 999 I wouldn't be surprised if the decker plan has changed too

I guess it's just a case of wait and see at the moment
The 5's between Bangor - Caernarfon have gone exceptionally busy having to stand. Hope there will be more of a frequency or double deckers on the 5. But who knows have to wait and see
Hi Andrew, sounds a missed opportunity to link up the 1 from Bangor to Caernarfon and continue to Porthmadog.

Can you update what the stock arrivals are to cover the Express work? I know 2654 which was earmarked already prior to join its sisters and 4187 has returned but only seen a report of a selection of Cadets to date.

Thanks
Chris.
663 has transferred here from Wrexham

I've also heard there are two buses due from the Midlands shortly. I would guess at Lowlanders but I'll try and get confirmation
With the closures in recent years of Padarn Bus, GHA, D Jones & Son and Express Motors, Arriva Cymru must easily be the main bus operator in most of north Wales now. Alas the maps on the Arrivabus website do not look to have been updated yet.
(13/01/2018 13:32)Y474 KNF Wrote:  663 has transferred here from Wrexham

I've also heard there are two buses due from the Midlands shortly. I would guess at Lowlanders but I'll try and get confirmation

Midlands only have 4707 on the books, the others are in the Midlands managed Shires garages.

Could it perhaps be the loaned North West Cadets currently at Midlands?
(13/01/2018 22:33)Depotosw Wrote:  Midlands only have 4707 on the books, the others are in the Midlands managed Shires garages.

Could it perhaps be the loaned North West Cadets currently at Midlands?

They will be Cadets. Not sure if they will be the loaned North West examples or Cadets which are currently on Arriva Midlands' books though - I would say the former seems the most likely
im guessing Bangor is the biggest depot by far now

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)