Current time: 22/05/2024, 20:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Pats Coaches, Southsea

The latest addition to the fleet is Volvo B12M / Sunsundegui - C49Ft - which was new in June 2004 to Hughes, Llandudno (Alpine) as AP04ALP - it is shortly to be given the new registration number of CX04YDL. - PHOTO

YT10OAX - Scania K360EB6 / Irizar has now had the standard fleet livery applied - PHOTO

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Anyone know of any plans to update the Townlynx fleet to DDA Compliance?
If your on about the W reg B6's they use then they are DDA

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Them and the Y reg ones, I don't think they are, there's no side and rear display display boards and on some of them the front boards are not visible unless close to them.
And I'm pretty sure they need to have Braille stop buttons and flip up seats near the front too, however if I'm wrong feel free to correct me.
Four Girls, Pontybodkin

As I have indicated I can now confirm that Four Girls, Pontybodkin ceased trading at the end of May,

Most of the fleet has been sold :-

FJ03ABV Volvo B7R / Plaxton Profile - Berrys Coaches, Taunton
K6FGC Volvo B10M-62 / Plaxton Panther - Berrys Coaches, Taunton
VIB7823 Volvo B10M-62 /Plaxton Premier 350 - Ellie Rose, Hull.
VIB7824 Volvo B10M / Plaxton Premier 350 - Ellie Rose, Hull.

BU54PLT Mercedes Benz 413CDI / Onyx is currently for sale

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
Pats Coaches, Southsea

With the operator for a 14 day period this month is BP65JOV a Mercedes Tourismo M - C53Ft - new Feb 2016 - Demonstrator owned by Evobus Coventry. - PHOTO LINK -

DLG817
Does anyone know if Townlynx do a day ticket that can be used on both the T1 and the 28? May use them some time this week so just curious
Voel Coaches, Dyserth

For a two week period in June Voel had Irizar I6 YN16 NZP on loan (C52Ft).

DLG817
M and H Coaches, Trefnant

Recently arrived is a Satra S315GT-HD with Satra - C53F body. It arrived with its original registration number BX54ECF but has subsequently been given the number M444MNH. It has also been given a full refurbishement, It was new in Dec 2004 to Richmond, Epsom (719).

Two other vehicles have been given cherished numbers:-
BX06ULR (MB Tourino) is now M333MNH
KAZ6917 (MB Tourino) is now M300MNH

DLG817
As reported on the Welsh-Bus-News Yahoo Group, ex Webberbus Versas YJ60 LTA and YJ60 LTF are with D Jones & Son (presumably for the 5, Wrexham-Llangollen) and were being prepared for service in the now rather cramped depot this afternoon.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)