Current time: 03/05/2024, 18:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Historic Fleetlists - N E Wales - ronsbusesandcoaches.com

I have just added 10 further ceased operators' historic fleetlists to be my website at LINK

Included are :-

T Williams and Sons, Rhos

J Phillips, Rhostyllen,

Meredith and Jesson, Cefn Mawr.

These firms I have a great fondness for as they were the ones I remember most from my childhood. However I am afraid there are quite a few gaps in these fleetlists – going back some 50 years or longer. I will be indebted to anyone who can add or make corrections to these fleetlists or the historical background. Also photos (or links) are missing for a number of these wonderful vehicles.

Also included is :- Peter Evans / Peter Evans and Son / Pentre Motors / Clwydian Travel & Rhyl United. I have been fortunate to be able to consult with David Evans who has greatly assisted with the information supplied.

Ceased operators included with a connection to GHA are JO Travel, Cloion Coaches and Chaloners of Moss.

The others included are Chard / Royce Coaches and John's Travel, Southsea

As usual I am indebted to David Donati for supplying the majority of the vehicle histories. There are many more to come when time permits.

You can contact me either through the website contact page or via a private message through this forum.

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operators based in North East Wales - DLG817 - 29/05/2015 17:33

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)