Current time: 03/05/2024, 21:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
News
December has been a very quiet month for news although a number of Operators have been buying vehicles but to the best of my knowledge they have not yet arrived. I will give further details shortly at the start of the New Year. Those believed to be receiving vehicles soon are:

Pats Coaches, Southsea, Wrexham :- A '11' plate team coach - Scania K400EB6 / Iriza Century PB

George Edwards Bwlchgwyn, Wrexham :- A '11' plate Tourismo with lift (PSVAR compliant)

Price Coaches, New Broughton, Wrexham :- A '09' plate Volvo B7R/Plaxton Profile (PSVAR compliant)

Straffords, Minera, Wrexham 2 x '56?' plate yellow school buses (PSVAR compliant)

M and H Coaches, Trefnant, Denbigh a service bus (now believed to be a Versa) as they have won a new contract to operate the 29 Mold to Wrexham (via Penyffordd) service.

BusTimes.Org
I am sure most enthusiasts are now familiar with the website BusTimes.Org - but for those that are not or those that may wish to learn a little more about it I have written an article for the Crosville Enthusiast Club which can be downloaded or read HERE.

Merry Christmas
As usual I have made an attempt at an e-card which can be seen HERE - it comes with best wishes for a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operators based in North East Wales - DLG817 - 24/12/2019 16:36

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)