Current time: 22/05/2024, 01:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Would that be because YX17NZB has returned spotted it today completely logo-less etc!?

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/07/2018 21:22)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Would that be because YX17NZB has returned spotted it today completely logo-less etc!?

I believe it was YX17NZA that was RTC damaged and has now returned to service.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
E Jones and Sons, Rhosllanerchrugog, Wrexham
The firm have acquired SN08CNK a Scania K340IB4 / Irizar (C70F) - like the sibling SN08CNJ which joined the fleet back in September last year it was new to Doigs in Glasgow and then was with Turbostyle in Crawley. They will probably both be repainted white shortly.

A7EJS (Volvo B10M-62 / Jonckheere) has been withdrawn and has donated its seats to SN08CNJ.

N7EJS [J222DTT, YN04UKA] Scania / Irizar - left the fleet in May of this year and been exported to Ireland.

Townlynx, Greenfield
The damage to MMC YX17NZA has been repaired and is now back in service. The loan Dart Enviro 200 YX17NDY has been returned.

Jones Motor Services, Flint.
YJ05PYY VDL SB400 / Van Hool T9 Alizee is now with Gwynne Price, Trimsaran

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
(01/08/2018 11:31)DLG817 Wrote:  Townlynx, Greenfield
The damage to MMC YX17NZA has been repaired and is now back in service. The loan Dart Enviro 200 YX17NSY has been returned.

YX17NDY**

M and H Coaches, Trefnant

The loan vehicles Solo CX56TMV and Van Hool coach T159AUA have returned off loan back to Express Motors. The latest arrival Tourino XX57PSW has been re-registered to M222MNH.

DLG817
(07/08/2018 13:28)DLG817 Wrote:  .
M and H Coaches, Trefnant

The loan vehicles Solo CX56TMV and Van Hool coach T159AUA have returned off loan back to Express Motors. The latest arrival Tourino XX57PSW has been re-registered to M222MNH.

CX56TMV has been photographed at the Eifions Coaches depot in Mona today
Eagles and Crawford, Mold

Latest arrival to the Eagles and Crawford fleet is AW53GAU a Transbus Dennis Javelin with Transbus Plaxton Profile C53F bodywork. It was new to Lex Vehicle Leasing for MoD contract. In 7/2014 it was with Reynolds Coaches, Caisiter, Great Yarmouth who was the last operator before joining E&C - <PHOTO>

DLG817
easyCoach (The Skiers Lodge Limited)

I am aware that some members of the forum are not aware that I have been reporting on the activities of this company in relation to their operation in the Wrexham area. I have been advised that the correct place for these reports is the Buses Elsewhere section of the forum and therefore this may not have been visited by all interested in what has been happening in north east Wales. As well as reporting in the Buses Elsewhere section I have also been including the reports in the news section of my website - where a fleetlist of the firm is also to be found. I have posted a report today.

DLG817
Coastline's Optare MetroCity has departed the Optare facility today and should be with them soon registered YJ18 CZG

(21/08/2018 17:01)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Coastline's Optare MetroCity has departed the Optare facility today and should be with them soon registered YJ18 CZG

I can confirm that YJ18CZG arrived with Coastline today. An Optare MetroCity V1150MC - B41F. Will be having Denbighshire CC logos applied and hopefully will be in service on Friday. Photos just after arrival <front> - <rear>.

DLG817

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)