Current time: 18/05/2024, 01:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
(22/01/2017 17:36)iMarkeh Wrote:  Does anyone have an email address for Townlynx? I want to contact them but all I can find is phone numbers (I am not very good on the phone). If anyone is able to help me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks, Mark

Go on the Flintshire bus times website and download the full booklet. I think their email address is on the back
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/01/2017 17:59)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Go on the Flintshire bus times website and download the full booklet. I think their email address is on the back

I can only find their phone number. Surely they must have an email somewhere.
Pats Coaches, Southsea, Wrexham
Left the fleet is Dart Y42YVV which has gone to a private owner who intends to use it as a shed !! Recent purchases are YT10WLA/B Scania K360EB6 / Irizar - C63FLt which were both new in 4/2010 to Terravision, Standsted Airport. One of these will be immediately sold on to Carvers, Ellesmere Port and the other will join the fleet but will also be available for sale. They will be arriving soon.

Hutchinson, Buckley
The latest arrival is WX03YEK Mercedes-Benz Vario 0814D / Mellor - C33F - new in May 2003 to Frome Minibuses, Frome - the latest operator being Hemmings, Holsworthy - <PHOTO LINK>
Left the fleet are MX55VXS (Iveco Daily / Mellor) and DXZ4615 (Y297AUT) Iveco Daily 59-12 / Leicester Carriage Builders - DP29F

P and O Lloyd, Bagillt
Following the arrival of the two ALX400 from First Bristol reported recently the two ex Arriva Olympians they replaced N705/7TPK have now left for Ripley, Barnsley. (a one way journey no doubt)

Jones Motor Service, Flint
It has recently been reported that this firm has sold its holiday business to Alpine LINK TO DAILY POST However it can be confirmed that the current fleet of four coaches and four minibuses will be retained. They are still operating some school contracts, the feeder service for the holiday tours and also shortly a programme of day tours together with private hire. There is currently one coach and one minibus withdrawn awaiting disposal and of course the preserved Tiger JCK892 will also hopefully be seen again at Rallies this year.

Phillips Holywell
This business ceased trading in 2013 however the Solo YJ05JXW has yet to be sold. It was new in March 2005 to the business and was withdrawn in 2011 with engine problems. It does not appear to have been used since and is still at the former depot (now P and O Lloyd) in Greenfield - <PHOTO LINK> - not seen at its best !!

Flintshire County Council
This Local Authority owns seven vehicles which were being operated by GHA Coaches until their demise in July 2016. Since that date these four Optare Versas [YJ09OTN/P/R/S and three Solos YJ09EZH/K and YK05CBX] have been stored awaiting their fate at Flint - OTS is still showing RTC damage sustained whilst with GHA <PHOTO LINK>

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
D. Jones & Son will operate Route 6 Wrexham to Ruabon from February 6th.

http://www.wrexham.gov.uk/english/counci...no6bus.htm
(23/01/2017 15:03)iMarkeh Wrote:  I can only find their phone number. Surely they must have an email somewhere.

enquiries@townlynx.co.uk

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ahh, much appreciated. Thanks @T42 PVM
Pats Coaches are in front of the Traffic Commissioner

Public Inquiry (73972) to be held at Welshpool Law Courts, 24 Severn Street, Welshpool,
SY21 7UX, on 21st February 2017 commencing at 14:00 hours.
PG1025703 SI
PATS COACHES LTD
Director(s): JOHN MARK DAVIES, DAVID KEITH DAVIES, PATRICIA CONSTANCE DAVIES
DERWEN HOUSE, SOUTHSEA ROAD, SOUTHSEA, WREXHAM, LL11 6PP
S17 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 17 (The Public Passenger
Vehicles Act 1981)
S28 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 28 (The Transport Act 1985)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(24/01/2017 22:09)T42 PVM Wrote:  enquiries@townlynx.co.uk

Just tried this and it came back saying:
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<enquiries@townlynx.co.uk>:
Remote host said:
550 unknown user
[RCPT_TO]
Must be no longer in use then

DAVID JONES & GARY JONES, MINDEN, PLAS BENNION ROAD,
PENYCAE, WREXHAM, LL14 1TP
To: Wrexham General Rail Station
Via: Queensway, Hightown, HMP Berwyn
Name or No.: 41B / 42B
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 02 April 2017
Other details: Sunday and Bank Holidays

DAVID JONES & GARY JONES, MINDEN, PLAS BENNION ROAD,
PENYCAE, WREXHAM, LL14 1TP
To: Wrexham Bus Station
Via: Ruabon, Johnstown
Name or No.: 6
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 06 February 2017
Other details: Monday to Saturday

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)