Current time: 02/05/2024, 12:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Townlynx W173XMA is now back on the road and it seem to have had some changes to it.
For instance, fog lights on the front like the ex Dublin Bus Crusaders.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/welshbuses93/13171345655/ Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Townlynx's last B35F Crusader has entered service with the reg of Y72 YSO, branded for the T1
Find all posts by this user
(20/03/2014 21:31)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote:  Townlynx's last B35F Crusader has entered service with the reg of Y72 YSO, branded for the T1

I presume this is former 01-D-10046. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/03/2014 18:54)WelshBuses93 Wrote:  I presume this is former 01-D-10046. Smile

Yes - I can confirm that Y72YSO is (was) 01-D-10046 ex Dublin Bus (WV46)

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Townlynx Greenfield

Townlynx has acquired 3 Dennis Javelin / Plaxton Primos (C55F) [ex MoD] for new schools contract involving Richard Gwyn School in Flint -

YO52FHD - photo

YM51WGU - photo

YM51WGG - photo

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
(30/03/2014 15:34)DLG817 Wrote:  .
Townlynx Greenfield

Townlynx has acquired 3 Dennis Javelin / Plaxton Primos (C55F) [ex MoD] for new schools contract involving Richard Gwyn School in Flint -

YO52FHD - photo

YM51WGU - photo

YM51WGG - photo

Did X50 MAY ever make it to service??
(31/03/2014 20:08)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote:  Did X50 MAY ever make it to service??

X50MAY - has been used quite regularly since arriving (Jul 2012) and is used on school contract work

DLG817
Jones Motor Services, Flint

Newly arrived is YJ05PYY a VDL DE40XSSB400 with Van Hool bodywork and C51Ft. It was new in June 2005 to J & M Burns, Ellon, Aberdeen. Photo - here

A82WDM - DAF / Van Hool - which was sold some time ago has now physically left the premises to Copelands Stoke on Trent who will be using the coach for spares.

P & O Lloyd, Bagillt

Left the fleet are L275YEY and L275YEY both Leyland Olympians with Alexander Belfast bodies.

Also leaving the fleet are RUI5269, RUI5270 and RUI5271 - Volvo B10M / Alexander which have probably all gone for scrap.

Townlynx

Newly arrived is a further Dennis Javelein / Plaxton Prima ex MoD but unlike the first three previous arrivals this has C70F seating. As the others it is in dealer white livery. Photo - here

Davies, Leeswood

Newly arrived is WN52ASH - Dennis R340 / Plaxton - C49Ft - photo here

The Dennis Javelin / Marcopolo R641VNN has been re-registered and is now UUI4344

Ron

DLG817
Eagles and Crawford's MAN PF52 SZN has been sprayed into silver livery with no vinyls applied
D Jones and Son, Acrefair.

Latest arrival found in yard is Solo KX51UCT Optare Solo M850 - B29F- new in September 2001 to Wimco, Mitcham, ex Centra, ex JST (Darwen)Ltd, ex Clowes Coach Travel, Buxton

Photo - here

Ron

DLG817

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)