Current time: 27/04/2024, 23:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
Thank you for the info bud. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The spare Sapphire Enviro400 will be used on X2 each day from today
Find all posts by this user
(19/05/2015 16:42)E208 WBG Wrote:  The spare Sapphire Enviro400 will be used on X2 each day from today

Yes that correct which I was seen 4642 Cx15BXU at Liverpool Road, Chester, heading to Chester just after 3pm. I don't know will be on all the week.
HTH.
Could the use of the Sapphire bus on the X2 be due to the threat of Stagecoach Gold on the 1/2
(19/05/2015 20:10)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Could the use of the Sapphire bus on the X2 be due to the threat of Stagecoach Gold on the 1/2

No it is only because we have a spare sapphire bus and it was better to use it on X2 rather than it just sit in the depot
Still seems a waste in my opinion the route barely fills a B7LRE and running it on the X2 to be honest is just asking for vandalism pretty sure one of the Mold runs is more worthy for a Sapphire than the X2.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Perhaps the X44 would be suited for the Sapphire spare, maybe the 4 also.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(19/05/2015 23:48)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Still seems a waste in my opinion the route barely fills a B7LRE and running it on the X2 to be honest is just asking for vandalism pretty sure one of the Mold runs is more worthy for a Sapphire than the X2.

Also - it's only a good idea until something fails and it's just left Chester for the Port
(20/05/2015 18:16)SNL 824 Wrote:  Also - it's only a good idea until something fails and it's just left Chester for the Port

Yes Indeed, it is slightly better than having it in Mold Bus Station at that time though but i just think its wasteful a bloody MPD would easily do a full day on X2's

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Wouldnt go as far as saying an MPD haha. The peak time services have full standing loads on a B7.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)