Current time: 27/04/2024, 11:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
(04/06/2021 20:53)iMarkeh Wrote:  Thank you for that. Much appreciated mate.

4S makes sense. Bit surprised it wasn't done earlier. Certainly now though, I don't understand why they don't do the 4 hourly on a Sunday and 4S hourly (combined half hourly) since it means Broughton gets a better Sunday service than weekday service which is a strange one. Would also give Park Ave in Bryn-Y-Baal a bus on a Sunday rather than via Mercia Ave which again, has a better Sunday service than weekdays. I know it's a legacy thing but they should probably look to amend it now the networks have changed.

Interesting change on the 10. I take it York Road isn't really worth it? They used to run all buses that way then pulled them back at school times and now at all times. Bit of a kick in the teeth for the area to be left without a bus and then putting the 10s on the main road which can be quite congested at times. It's good that they are going to simplify the route though. 3 route variations all under single route number must be confusing for people who live in Connahs Quay.

York road is a pain in the backside for stupidly parked cars and the company have had enough of losing trips because of it.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot - clarkethomas94 - 05/06/2021 09:32

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)