Current time: 27/04/2024, 12:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
(04/06/2021 18:56)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  4S on a Sunday just increasing frequency to every 30. 10's at the moment on a Sunday and evening, at present the route is different. Now the route will be the same every day all day. So it will be normal route as is now Monday to Saturday but missing out New union street and York road all together. At end of Pen-Y-Llan/Bryn Rd, turn left then left up to morrisons and vice versa. That will be every day all day. I also think the 10s are being increased in frequency too on a Sunday. Hope that's clear enough for everyone.
Thank you for that. Much appreciated mate.

4S makes sense. Bit surprised it wasn't done earlier. Certainly now though, I don't understand why they don't do the 4 hourly on a Sunday and 4S hourly (combined half hourly) since it means Broughton gets a better Sunday service than weekday service which is a strange one. Would also give Park Ave in Bryn-Y-Baal a bus on a Sunday rather than via Mercia Ave which again, has a better Sunday service than weekdays. I know it's a legacy thing but they should probably look to amend it now the networks have changed.

Interesting change on the 10. I take it York Road isn't really worth it? They used to run all buses that way then pulled them back at school times and now at all times. Bit of a kick in the teeth for the area to be left without a bus and then putting the 10s on the main road which can be quite congested at times. It's good that they are going to simplify the route though. 3 route variations all under single route number must be confusing for people who live in Connahs Quay.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot - iMarkeh - 04/06/2021 20:53

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)