Current time: 27/04/2024, 09:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
(04/06/2021 14:42)iMarkeh Wrote:  Does anyone know what the changes are to the 4 and 10s from the 20th June? 4 says about Sunday timetable changes (is this just making the 4S half hourly like it used to be). 10 however says route, timetable and stopping point changes. No further details though. Any information would be appreciated.

4S on a Sunday just increasing frequency to every 30. 10's at the moment on a Sunday and evening, at present the route is different. Now the route will be the same every day all day. So it will be normal route as is now Monday to Saturday but missing out New union street and York road all together. At end of Pen-Y-Llan/Bryn Rd, turn left then left up to morrisons and vice versa. That will be every day all day. I also think the 10s are being increased in frequency too on a Sunday. Hope that's clear enough for everyone.

As for 2555 anyone's guess. Not sure the fault with it. 2521 that was jacked up went back to Rhyl the other week. Broke down in Hawarden on it's way back to Rhyl though. And LT63UKE has gone. 4639 was back on the road, lasted a few days now back off the road again with another fault. Of note on the pits is Solo SR 703 from Winsford. That's been on the pits for months. 2664 that was reported back here, is no longer here either so unsure what it was doing back. Also Click bus has departed for I believe Shrewsbury.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot - clarkethomas94 - 04/06/2021 18:56

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)